Vestas

Vestas Culture reviews

One of the most important lessons that many leading companies have learned is that encouraging and fostering a work environment that is fun in emplyees.
plenty of opportunites to grow. travelled the whole asia pacific to train people on vestas turbine. it really gave opportunity to explore and different cultures. its an eye opener.
Management gives opportunity to guide and mentor your team. Decision making is supported as far as it contribute towards the growth of the organization. More maturity in systems and process is needed.
Have worked in different SAP Modules and had a good team, we shared our strengths and weakness accordingly we worked on it. I have recently shifted to london and I am looking for a job.
Det har været en god arbejdsplads, men jeg har nu brug for nye udfordringer.
Typical day at vestas is normal but sometimes boring as there seems very less communication and entertainment. Work comes for few weeks a month and rest is self learning. All the logistic and other facility are great compare to any other company in chennai but there is a big danger of job insecurity. Every Quarter employees are getting effected because of poor performance of the company in the competitive market. Management plays important role in each business unit but sometimes seems to be biased with their decision. Human Resources has a strong control in the organization but that becomes like a strong competition between HR and other department. Overall, staying with Vestas can make one survive just on an average 4-5 years.
Pros
free lunch, transportation, technology
Cons
poor recruitment, biased decision, improper recognition of talent
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vestas?