Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd

Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace

All team members are good and management great awesome experience in my life. Honesty starts with intent. At Vestige, we have always strived to be an organisation that is recognised for its honesty and credibility. It is the foundation quality of trust for us.

Fine place to work but seldom gives any new learning

Company is highly distributor base. Gives you very less benefit of being employee in terms of understanding your problems or challenges.There is a lot of monotony in work so you might get bored.

Fun environmental area

I am very satisfied by doing job there There is healthy environment ....no over load of work ......free lunch I like to do with those type of employers ...

Pros

Parking facility

Cons

Conjunction to do work

Excellent Place to Work

For Overall Development of Human, Vestige is a great place. You learn about Leadership, Public Speaking, You learn about Human Behaviour, Human Psychology. You learn how to crack maximum sales. You learn how to handle Rejection & lot of things. 😊

Cons

Great place to work .You can work remotely. No time bound.

If you are serious about your dreams and goals and want to improve your personality and communication skills must take experience from here.Company also organises around 2000+ online and offline training,to give right information to the distributors and help them to grow there business.

Overall it is very good and comfortable.

The job is not any sort of stressful tasks and no complications. We can do as much as our calibre and talent to maintain stability and improve our performance. Very much satisfied.

Pros

Salary, Relaxed work, Security and Stability.

Cons

No much demerits

It was direct selling. So everything depends on how you choose to work

It teaches you a lot of patience and once you understand the business model it's all about growth. Upper level leaders helps you alot. If you have a good leader it's all sorted if no then you have to work really hard

Cereer base . Smart Platform.

Time management is the most important. It is all about Leadership, passion, compassion. Anybody can do this business . It is a career base if one wish to work here. Thank to Vestige Management.

Nice job

Very peaceful working and I saw many clients and very friendly to everyone. Iam learn everything here about customer service. And many things I have been learned

Productive and Fun

Good place to work with full of freedom, with different places to travel all over south and lot to learn, when you meet new people at different locations

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd?

Good deals

Best for part time jobs searchers. They give 100% payout with funds and loans, it is very easy to work and have no particular targets. We can work in flexible hours😊.

Work place to enhance your skill

All below are satisfactory level. Job Work/Life Balance Salary/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture opportunity career prospect Job rotation

Its a knowledge gaining platform

I started it because of its business module,which is supperb.but here its some of the products which are low in quality but high expensive .training programs in west bengal are quite good.leaders motivate u finely and with them u r always protected.but one negetive thing is in this industry u have to work harder and harder consistsntly without any hope ..rrresultresult.keconsistancyy

good

It is easy work in vestige marketing pvt ltd and im experience during work with the Vestige marketing company as a sales manager,. and im learn sales products sales for customer and how billing invoice in networking sales marketing...

A well time spent

I have learnt many thing and also want to learn more things. Management was good. Making report is the hardest part of my job. But also we can enjoy the many types of works in my jobs.

I learn many things from this company.

Working in vestige marketing private limited is so good . I learn many things from this company. And really i enjoy work with this company. Youth development

It's a great work place

It's a home based job and any one specially house wives can earn a lot from this company.we just need to devote few hours of our daily life to sell our product and to make people join under us

productive

Good. But there is problem.. Company must share only my profile matching jobs for me in near or must be in nashik city area.. Also provide some reputed company to search or apply for job.

Pros

I must required free Lunch or companies transport facility.

Cons

it must be work with shift wise and overtime.

Nice

Good job , good salary nice management we will growth and lorning more. Very very nice business opportunity , plan to future superb business development.

Cons

Even though a very big productivity is given by the employees they will never know the burden in their work as they enjoy their work.

Need to manage employees. Need Customer support, One of the best company in Direct Selling Marketing industry. Have some confusion in management as New HR is placed. Very Good Work place culture Customer Satisfaction and support is very much important and also very hardest job The enjoyable part in my job is some how making customer satisfaction.

Nice company to work office

Before I started working here, I could not find a way to support a lifestyle which I always desired. Vestige became the guide to achieve all those. Vestige has numerous products which can provide us good health as well as wealth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2