VFS Global

VFS Global Employee Reviews

average..

Okay okay company avarage salary, time not fix. Minimums salary and want maximum productivity. No value in front of seniors . Salary structure ia like rural area .

Productaive and fun work meet new people gain knowledge day by day

Work cultureThe hardest part of the job.The most enjoyable part of the job.What you learner .Management.A typical day at work.Include confidential .

Pros

Free lanch

Na

Very poor. Don't go for it at all. There is no security and work culture is just worst. Salary structure and hike also bad. You won't get time for lunch

Pros

No pros

Small internal audits, group parties

They are celebrating all the moment in a great memories. They work with Fun. Awesome training method. Great appriciation there. All the management process is very great.

Good

Vfs has Good company And very good support , I have working a with good family's, friends Enjoy with workihim. All celebrations function enjoy with All members.... And miss you All families members.

Pathetic Culture and Management

VFS is one of the worst companies to work in operations. The company is primarily into BPO services and is operations driven, however the operations function seems to be the most neglected function in the organisation. It provides good pay and benefits to their employees working at their corporate office and management team who seem to be spending most of their time looking at reports, email and doing nothing worthwhile . However, the operations staff working at the application centres are contractual employees who are paid very low wages, not provided any benefits and treated very poorly. It is worse than a BPO. VFS has a poor work culture and pathetic management which encourages Favoritism and Politics. There is no respect for employees as most of the senior managers and bosses are rude, arrogant and abusive. Job satisfaction is quite low due to the nature of work which does not provide any challenges and there is limited opportunity for learning and developing skills . It's actually a waste of time and energy working here for the operations staff as the work experience acquired here has no value in the job market. There is no job security as well and lack of career growth opportunities.

Below average

Excessive work pressure without any appreciation.Favouritism.No lunch time.Salary on time but overtime is a joke. If you are in "favourite" list, you will get overtime as per rule even if you are on holiday!!!

Pros

Saturday, Sunday off

Work environment, knowledge

I learnt the selling skills at vfs and it was my first job in the professional industry. My seniors helped me in leaning the process. Work environment was very good. The biometric process and the end day report making process was difficult but I enjoyed my work.

Working atmosphere was very good

It was a good experience. I lost the job because of the corona crisis company had no other way. Now i am searching for good opportunities in any field

Good work

We have work very Good, for All members staff good work. we all are Frinds but we all are Families Frinds and enjoy. All Staff families enjoy with weak days.....

worst experience

company left us during this pandemic situation, I've given 4 precious year to this company and in return company left us due corona virus, right now I'm job less.

Worst company to work with

Company layoffs very easily. Poor work culture, managers are like politicians. Poor pay, witch hunt of employees by managers. Worst company to work with. Layoffs done approx 1000 employees recently. Long working hours. No appreciation. Awards like champion of month given to flattering employees especially girls as some managers are womanizer. Don't work here.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Poor pay, layoffs, office politics

Long working hours, No training provided at all. lots of non productive work been given to all. High stress level. Low management and macro management.

A very good friendly environment. Those who work in VFS are like family members , where we can feel comfort. Only career growth has its question mark.

Great

It is a good organization it gives you a good opportunity to work with global stakeholders and travel. It has a good work life balance for its employees.

productive and fun place

vfs global is a company which manage and process visa appilication for various country. they will pay you with a fair salary you dont need to worry about anything

Work is hectic stressful but you will enjoy it.salary scale is really very low.staffs are really very helpfull.you have to enter office on time but there is no fixed time when are you getting out of your office.emmence pressure of work load. Fixed saturday and sunday off. In name of overtime basically they cheats you.

Best job with good people

I am on third party payroll but all rules and regulation applied by vfs global . SOP applied for day working Process. We learn lots. Cooperative management. Hardest thing is time schedule and most enjoyable part is training

Really Good environment for work

I really want to join again Vfs in my future because some family issues I had left my job really great experience to work here.. My experience was good I really want to join again Vfs

Nice place to work, good environment

I loved working there, if I get a chance again, I will definitely go there and work there and find out how office work is,and How nice it is to work in a good place. Good places with good people

Visa officer

Very good experience I got over their can dovelop our communication skill well to Handel the clients well knowledge to learn about visa process better to learn coustomer handling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VFS Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• VFS Global