Vibgyor High International School

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

jobworkschoolworkingvibgyorteachermanagementculture

Awesome place to work.

Vibgyor is a dream school for everyone who is new in the teaching field. It provides a strong training and support to it's staff. The teachers are treated with lot of respect and always given a chance to enhance their skills.

Fast paced work. If your are good at polishing your higher heads you can survive.

Work environment is good. Organised hierarchy. No scope for career growth. If you are good at polishing principal and other heads it's a good place to work without any hassle. Hard work will not be recognised.

Vibgyor High International School insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

It's good to work there

It's very good experience with vibgyor high ...in future I would like work with vibgyor high again... 😊😊 Job culture is good ...very supportive atmosphere ..salary is also good ....but no job security in any private schools...it is so bad....

Place where teacher also learns several new things.

my overall experience with Vibgyor is very good. I have learned a lot there regarding management of time and soft skills.. I learnt to organize function like annual function and all.

Pros

I is near to my home

Cons

there is no growth

It was nice place to work with vibgyor high. From my main teacher mistake I got caught. It was nice with them

Nice place to work, I was enjoying my work from past 7 years here, but I don't know why they wanted me to leave. A job may be they can't increase my salary or their policy stopped them to work more then this much years.

Awesome work place

I enjoyed working there. I left the institution for better growth and prospect as I shifted to UAE. For earning and learning more, getting international experience.

Cons

Long Hours work

Its a good company to work with.work culture is very good.We get good opportunities to show our skills and talent.Student - teacher ratio is very good.

excellent place to work

Great work culture. Excellent job profile. Great manager and understanding management.Wok life balance was always welcomed. easy and clear policy. Gratuity and pension benefits.

Pros

good income

Cons

saturday working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High International School with