Vibgyor High International School

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

jobworkschoolworkingvibgyorteachermanagementculture

Productive, Higher internal politics,

I learned a lot from Vibgyor. They have a very good planning and implementation system but some internal elements like V.P. and coordinators are very much cunning. If you have to improve then you need to manage them.

Pros

Centeral policies

Cons

Internal politics and lesser salary.

It's good to work there

It's very good experience with vibgyor high ...in future I would like work with vibgyor high again... 😊😊 Job culture is good ...very supportive atmosphere ..salary is also good ....but no job security in any private schools...it is so bad....

Vibgyor High International School insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

It was nice place to work with vibgyor high. From my main teacher mistake I got caught. It was nice with them

Nice place to work, I was enjoying my work from past 7 years here, but I don't know why they wanted me to leave. A job may be they can't increase my salary or their policy stopped them to work more then this much years.

Productivity

Hello My name is Anush Jawalkar. I have worked in vibgyor for one year and I really appreciate the staff and the management . They work hard for the better outcome. Unfortunately I have to quit the job because I have to move to Gothenburg, otherwise I would never like to leave the job. Thank you

Pros

Good salary

Cons

High work pressure to the teachers

Teaching Assitant

Coordinated with the main teacher and assisted in daily activities of children. Management always updated the upcoming events and involved everyone. It was tough and equally fun to work with different cultured children who had different needs and skills.

Pros

Fun with children and staff

Cons

Salary was not up to mark

Good

It is normal working day at work, I learned lot of work. Management is supported, workplace culture is very nice, Job is very tough, I enjoyed the job, Thanking you

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

It’s school I’m working as educational facilitator over

It’s a good school I’m looking for other jobs to get a higher salary I’m working as a teacher over I look after children I teach them I’m a teacher for nursery class I take lessons on daily basis an I conduct art classes too an physical actives too ...

Pros

Lunch is not provided

Cons

8:00am to 1:30 pm

excellent place to work

Great work culture. Excellent job profile. Great manager and understanding management.Wok life balance was always welcomed. easy and clear policy. Gratuity and pension benefits.

Pros

good income

Cons

saturday working

good working at VIbgyor high

Its good at working at VIBGYOR High work culture is excellent

Pros

Administration is good

Fun

Working Hours is Good,Government Holidays is there,Earning Leaves will be Available Casual leaves are there,Team management we maintaining is Good,Team Leading,

Pros

free Lunch

Cons

8 Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High International School with