Vibgyor High
View all Vibgyor High reviews

Vibgyor High

Vibgyor High Employee Review

encouraging work environment

it was a great experience. my coordinator was awesome also collegues. we were guided and supported until we blended into the system. I wish could never have to leave from there.

Good work atmosphere

They have standards and processes and are constantly upgrading. The challenge is to be at pace with all the changes .The management is good. The policies are very fair .

You can survey

The school makes money (every business motive is money) but our school motive only money.# No value for good work# Your experience is garbage# Dumb management, Audits are done in day (a person's work cannot be judged in one day)#Appraisal don't even think# salary increment for three years for me is 3.5% which 725 Rs.# if You complete 10 years of work you will be given old plastic and steel mug# Don't even think Bonus/ Gifts for festivals, your only gift is your Earned leaves.# Your talent and education = garbage# Promotion is through internal recommendation by higher people from corporate office.# No insurance, phone reimbursement, travel reimbursement # Students zero discipline# organise small trip collect huge some of money from students.

Pros

Free toilet and water to drink

Cons

Only salary on 7th of every month

It was a new experience and helped me to grow in my professional life.

Working at Vibgyor High is an enriching experience and allows one to acquire new skills. It helped me to become computer savvy. I learned the importance and necessity of thorough documentation.

Pros

Healthy work atmosphere. Free access to even the top management

Cons

Nothing that can't be handled.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with

• Vibgyor High
  • encouraging work environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?