Vibgyor High
View all Vibgyor High reviews

Vibgyor High

Vibgyor High Employee Review

Worst workplace, no ethics and bogus policies

Let me give you honest review, It is the worst employer I have ever met. There are very worst policies for employees. Let me jotted all the points in detail below: 1. When anyone join this school. They will take more than 2 months to open your salary account. 2. Salary will never be credit on time. They dont have any fixed date on which they will credit salary. 3. They have worst and bogus policies related to annual leave and vacations. 4. They have crippled policy if you are planning to take leave on friday or monday. They will round off the absence days and consider it 4 days of absence if you happened to take leave on friday or monday. 5. You have to work on Saturdays if any public holiday is fallen on weekday. 6. They have worst coordinators, who will never listen to you. And almost force the orders as a dictator on you. Believe me its a worst place to work with. No good perks, no remuneration. Almost you will be feeling demotivated and slave.

Pros

Nothing as pros.

Cons

Worst employer I have ever seen

Same role

As an assistant teacher had to prepare a lot of charts and help main teachers in all their work. Need to do all the works of a teacher except teaching. Those who have passion for teaching can't enjoy the job as an assistant teacher... as we only help main teachers.

Fun filled atmosphere

At Vibgyor , you can expect a lot of funfilled activities for the teachers.The coordinator takes it upon herself to see to it that the teacher is relaxed. There is no back biting among the staff.

Primary dept

Everything is good at primary dept but few people and the coordinator sucks. Would not like to work again over there if those kinds of people still there and cant trust even hight authorities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with

• Vibgyor High
  • Worst workplace, no ethics and bogus policies