Vibgyor High

Vibgyor High Employee Reviews

teacherschoollearninglearnexperienceenvironmentgoodplace

Good work atmosphere

They have standards and processes and are constantly upgrading. The challenge is to be at pace with all the changes .The management is good. The policies are very fair .

Over stress

Need to work even at home they frame new rules every minute and never respect the employees totally always stressed i was always unhappy to go to school

Pros

Free transport

Cons

Observation and poor ratings

Vibgyor High insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

You can survey

The school makes money (every business motive is money) but our school motive only money.# No value for good work# Your experience is garbage# Dumb management, Audits are done in day (a person's work cannot be judged in one day)#Appraisal don't even think# salary increment for three years for me is 3.5% which 725 Rs.# if You complete 10 years of work you will be given old plastic and steel mug# Don't even think Bonus/ Gifts for festivals, your only gift is your Earned leaves.# Your talent and education = garbage# Promotion is through internal recommendation by higher people from corporate office.# No insurance, phone reimbursement, travel reimbursement # Students zero discipline# organise small trip collect huge some of money from students.

Pros

Free toilet and water to drink

Cons

Only salary on 7th of every month

It was a new experience and helped me to grow in my professional life.

Working at Vibgyor High is an enriching experience and allows one to acquire new skills. It helped me to become computer savvy. I learned the importance and necessity of thorough documentation.

Pros

Healthy work atmosphere. Free access to even the top management

Cons

Nothing that can't be handled.

No appreciation. They treat People very poorly No confidence in principals Ask people to leave at the drop of a hat No discussion with leadership team

They treat People very poorlyNo confidence in principalsAsk people to leave at the drop of a hatNo discussion with leadership teamNo appreciating for any work

Pros

Structured processes

Cons

Management listens to only yes maam people

As an assistant teacher had to prepare a lot of charts and help main teachers in all their work. Need to do all the works of a teacher except teaching. Those who have passion for teaching can't enjoy the job as an assistant teacher... as we only help main teachers.

It was really great , exposure to widest space ,

I had a great working experience...Learnt a lot in workshop and demos .... participation in carnivals and festivals had given to be confident .love to meet different kind of people.

Pros

Friendly and healthy work environment

Cons

Salary is low campare to work done

Fun place

Good experience. Well managed and follows proper protocols. Never lets down a teacher it has been beneficial for me as I understood the different ways of learning through presentations and software skills.

Pros

A healthy atmosphere to work

Cons

Work is good with children

Management is very bad and they don't even look to workers problem, they only look at there stomach & pockets are filled fully, really hate to work there but i don't hav other option

Pros

No free lunch

Overall

An awesome place to work and learn new things. Very supportive principal and department heads. Preference was given to all our new ideas and the same was allowed to be executed.

Productive and learning environment

As at teacher, Vibgyor has helped me excel and bring out the best in me. The best aspect of this workplace is the inclusive and respectful environment it carries.

Very stressful and too many observations from superiors

Teacher can't teach out her knowledge, teacher has to follow the lesson plans designed by company, and too many observations from superiors, too many deadlines for teachers to meet

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

Too much of observations from superiors, QI teamHOD, co ordinators, vice principal, principal, Q

I don't recommend Vibgyor for an employment!

Congested Workspace Pathetic work environment Poor work life balance Limited Resources Struggle for system/infrastructure usage Minimum Salary Poor Appraisal No definite work timings. Coordinator asks for work during weekends too. Zero appreciation to hardworking professionals Micromanagement of data records Repetitive data management Too frequent observation and external audits Zero respect to teachers by management and parents Office politics and favouritism by supervisors Uneven distribution of work Amateurish coordinators and opportunitistic upper management. Terrible and overpriced cafeteria menu Deceptive monetary benefits for employees No equal opportunity given to all employees Teachers expected to do extra work for charity/free/renumeration free. Personal time of teachers at home ruined through work sent on Whatsapp.

Pros

Nothing good

Cons

Not a good place to work, too much of expectations from the employees, typical business minded people running the company who have no work ethics.

productive, fun place to work

Vibgyor High Haralur is fun place to work with ample of opportunities to explore. if you havre talent, you will get the chance to utilise it. very well organised curriculum, very approachable reporting managers.

It's very good school

I have worked at Airoli branch. It's a very good school. The school environment is very nice. One should enjoy working over there with the best managment.

Fun filled atmosphere

At Vibgyor , you can expect a lot of funfilled activities for the teachers.The coordinator takes it upon herself to see to it that the teacher is relaxed. There is no back biting among the staff.

Good experience

I got to learn a lot at Vibgyor. The work environment was good. All the colleagues were very supportive. I made some lifong relationships. Overall a positive place to be.

Good place to work.

Vibgyor Group of Schools gives you lot of opportunity to grow.It was a pleasure working with the institution. Great Experience. The staff is Excellent and supportive. Good working culture.

Pros

Free cofee and tea

Cons

Good working hours but sometimes all saturdays are working.

Primary dept

Everything is good at primary dept but few people and the coordinator sucks. Would not like to work again over there if those kinds of people still there and cant trust even hight authorities

Nice

Overall good experience Beautiful journey Staff was cooperative Healthy environment Management very good and perfect planning in education field. All things managed properly.

Good environment that provides ample opportunities for development

Excellent place that offers ample learning and growth opportunities. The curriculum is well defined and controlled and teachers are provided with enough support from management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with