Vibgyor High logo
Vibgyor High

Vibgyor High Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Fun place

Good experience. Well managed and follows proper protocols. Never lets down a teacher it has been beneficial for me as I understood the different ways of learning through presentations and software skills.

Pros

A healthy atmosphere to work

Cons

Work is good with children

Management is very bad and they don't even look to workers problem, they only look at there stomach & pockets are filled fully, really hate to work there but i don't hav other option

Pros

No free lunch

Very stressful and too many observations from superiors

Teacher can't teach out her knowledge, teacher has to follow the lesson plans designed by company, and too many observations from superiors, too many deadlines for teachers to meet

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

Too much of observations from superiors, QI teamHOD, co ordinators, vice principal, principal, Q

productive, fun place to work

Vibgyor High Haralur is fun place to work with ample of opportunities to explore. if you havre talent, you will get the chance to utilise it. very well organised curriculum, very approachable reporting managers.

Good place to work.

Vibgyor Group of Schools gives you lot of opportunity to grow.It was a pleasure working with the institution. Great Experience. The staff is Excellent and supportive. Good working culture.

Pros

Free cofee and tea

Cons

Good working hours but sometimes all saturdays are working.

Good environment that provides ample opportunities for development

Excellent place that offers ample learning and growth opportunities. The curriculum is well defined and controlled and teachers are provided with enough support from management.

Productive and fun experience

Very nice experience. Good environment, facilities. Field trips, Maintainable student: teacher ratio. Friendly, learning environment. Punctual timings, cooperative.

Currently working in vibgyor high in Bangalore. The work culture is good. Good environment.

Overall a good institution. I've joined the school for over a month now. I teach English for 9th and 10th students. The work environment is good. Teachers are friendly.

Disciplined and good work timings

Good for those who take career breaks. Organization yet to adopt best practices, but growing towards it. The work hours are less during the working days.

Pros

Less work hours per day

Cons

Less holidays for non Academics, less salary

fun workplace

Healthy environment for students as well for teachers too. good place for work. curriculum planning is good to follow. little freedom should be the for teachers to use there Technics.

Pros

fee concession for teacher's children

Cons

limited and useful hours

Productive and Fun place to work

A typical place to work and excellent work culture...Learnt Managerial skills by handling a team of computer faculties...Had good work /life balance as well

Work hard

beautiful work place and joyable time management are good working conditions goes on lovable pressured work will be there some time not regularly

Pros

Cons

limited time

workplace

A typical day at work No specified work timings always extra work and unscheduled events Co workers are not professional

Pleasure working at VIBGYOR

Work life is well balanced. Special attention given for both student and teacher. Had a good learning experience. Co workers are helpful for the new comers. Overall a good place to work at.

Cons

Concern is about stability and promotion

 Extensive background of 10 years in integrated facilities management & real estate services across multi-cultural environment.

Office Administration , Supplier Relationships , Transport Management , Facility Management ,Vendor Evaluation ,Power Systems/Life Safety Systems ,Logistics ,Centralised Purchasing Building Systems/Space Management ,Vendor Management , ISO Quality Systems , People Management

A professionally run School

Vibgyor is a chain of schools across India that provides a unique curriculum that matches international standards, The management ensures excellent infrastructure and employs qualified and experienced professionals (teachers and administrators) to deliver the same.

Corporate work life education center

Curriculum for Pre-primary is the best. Highly controlled teaching environment could be disappointing to teachers. Benefits to teachers is average.

Pros

Curriculum for Pre-primary is good

Cons

Highly demanding quality team, Management is not transperent

Challenging and productive

Great co workers and a very challenging role as a Main Teacher for Senior KG.

Pros

Good Timings

Good Learning opportunities, Great Work Environment

Working in both these companies has enhanced my HR expertise.

Lots of learning, lots of fun , productive healthy work environment

Im Aparna, a fun loving person who likes to interact with kids. I always wanted to provide a comfortable class for a very enriching learning . Teaching has always been my passion and when i look back I feel that along with children a teacher also has to be constantly learning because there is never an end to learning. My learning at my institution was to work as a team because "TEAM" itself means together we achieve more. I learnt how to approach all tasks with a positive attitude and to appreciate and admire my colleagues inputs.My colleagues provided me undue support both in my happy and testing times .They always understood my strengths and weaknesses and were able to provide a clear and feasible solution when leaned on them. This made my work environment a healthy and amicable place. The most challenging part of any teacher is to make learning joyful, and to get appreciated and respected by the students at all times. I feel I have always been able to do this , if it has a very boring topic.I felt most happy when I was able to teach a particular content in Biology with perfect ease in 8th grade and my students were highly apprciative of this. It made me really proud. The enjoyable part of my job is when students put you on top of the world at any point in time, they consider us to be the most knowledgeable person and for this we need to live upto their expectations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with