Vibgyor High

Vibgyor High Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Good experience. Well managed and follows proper protocols. Never lets down a teacher it has been beneficial for me as I understood the different ways of learning through presentations and software skills.
Pros
A healthy atmosphere to work
Cons
Management is very bad and they don't even look to workers problem, they only look at there stomach & pockets are filled fully, really hate to work there but i don't hav other option
Pros
No free lunch
Teacher can't teach out her knowledge, teacher has to follow the lesson plans designed by company, and too many observations from superiors, too many deadlines for teachers to meet
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
Too much of observations from superiors, QI teamHOD, co ordinators, vice principal, principal, Q
Vibgyor High Haralur is fun place to work with ample of opportunities to explore. if you havre talent, you will get the chance to utilise it. very well organised curriculum, very approachable reporting managers.
Vibgyor Group of Schools gives you lot of opportunity to grow.It was a pleasure working with the institution. Great Experience. The staff is Excellent and supportive. Good working culture.
Pros
Free cofee and tea
Cons
Good working hours but sometimes all saturdays are working.
Excellent place that offers ample learning and growth opportunities. The curriculum is well defined and controlled and teachers are provided with enough support from management.
Very nice experience. Good environment, facilities. Field trips, Maintainable student: teacher ratio. Friendly, learning environment. Punctual timings, cooperative.
Overall a good institution. I've joined the school for over a month now. I teach English for 9th and 10th students. The work environment is good. Teachers are friendly.
Good for those who take career breaks. Organization yet to adopt best practices, but growing towards it. The work hours are less during the working days.
Pros
Less work hours per day
Cons
Less holidays for non Academics, less salary
Healthy environment for students as well for teachers too. good place for work. curriculum planning is good to follow. little freedom should be the for teachers to use there Technics.
Pros
fee concession for teacher's children
Cons
limited and useful hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vibgyor High?
A typical place to work and excellent work culture...Learnt Managerial skills by handling a team of computer faculties...Had good work /life balance as well
beautiful work place and joyable time management are good working conditions goes on lovable pressured work will be there some time not regularly
Pros
Cons
limited time
A typical day at work No specified work timings always extra work and unscheduled events Co workers are not professional
Work life is well balanced. Special attention given for both student and teacher. Had a good learning experience. Co workers are helpful for the new comers. Overall a good place to work at.
Cons
Concern is about stability and promotion
Office Administration , Supplier Relationships , Transport Management , Facility Management ,Vendor Evaluation ,Power Systems/Life Safety Systems ,Logistics ,Centralised Purchasing Building Systems/Space Management ,Vendor Management , ISO Quality Systems , People Management
Vibgyor is a chain of schools across India that provides a unique curriculum that matches international standards, The management ensures excellent infrastructure and employs qualified and experienced professionals (teachers and administrators) to deliver the same.
Curriculum for Pre-primary is the best. Highly controlled teaching environment could be disappointing to teachers. Benefits to teachers is average.
Pros
Curriculum for Pre-primary is good
Cons
Highly demanding quality team, Management is not transperent
Great co workers and a very challenging role as a Main Teacher for Senior KG.
Pros
Good Timings
Working in both these companies has enhanced my HR expertise.
Im Aparna, a fun loving person who likes to interact with kids. I always wanted to provide a comfortable class for a very enriching learning . Teaching has always been my passion and when i look back I feel that along with children a teacher also has to be constantly learning because there is never an end to learning. My learning at my institution was to work as a team because "TEAM" itself means together we achieve more. I learnt how to approach all tasks with a positive attitude and to appreciate and admire my colleagues inputs.My colleagues provided me undue support both in my happy and testing times .They always understood my strengths and weaknesses and were able to provide a clear and feasible solution when leaned on them. This made my work environment a healthy and amicable place. The most challenging part of any teacher is to make learning joyful, and to get appreciated and respected by the students at all times. I feel I have always been able to do this , if it has a very boring topic.I felt most happy when I was able to teach a particular content in Biology with perfect ease in 8th grade and my students were highly apprciative of this. It made me really proud. The enjoyable part of my job is when students put you on top of the world at any point in time, they consider us to be the most knowledgeable person and for this we need to live upto their expectations.