Vibgyor High logo
Vibgyor High

Vibgyor High Employee Reviews for Elementary School Teacher

Work-Life Balance

I don't recommend Vibgyor for an employment!

Congested Workspace Pathetic work environment Poor work life balance Limited Resources Struggle for system/infrastructure usage Minimum Salary Poor Appraisal No definite work timings. Coordinator asks for work during weekends too. Zero appreciation to hardworking professionals Micromanagement of data records Repetitive data management Too frequent observation and external audits Zero respect to teachers by management and parents Office politics and favouritism by supervisors Uneven distribution of work Amateurish coordinators and opportunitistic upper management. Terrible and overpriced cafeteria menu Deceptive monetary benefits for employees No equal opportunity given to all employees Teachers expected to do extra work for charity/free/renumeration free. Personal time of teachers at home ruined through work sent on Whatsapp.

Pros

Nothing good

Cons

Not a good place to work, too much of expectations from the employees, typical business minded people running the company who have no work ethics.

It's very good school

I have worked at Airoli branch. It's a very good school. The school environment is very nice. One should enjoy working over there with the best managment.

Good place to work.

Vibgyor Group of Schools gives you lot of opportunity to grow.It was a pleasure working with the institution. Great Experience. The staff is Excellent and supportive. Good working culture.

Pros

Free cofee and tea

Cons

Good working hours but sometimes all saturdays are working.

Good environment that provides ample opportunities for development

Excellent place that offers ample learning and growth opportunities. The curriculum is well defined and controlled and teachers are provided with enough support from management.

Excellent working environment

It was great opportunity for me working with Vibgyor high balewadi. Great work environment. I have learned a lot from this organization.if I will a get an opportunity again I will be glad to join Vibgyor

Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with