Vibgyor High logo
Vibgyor High

Vibgyor High Employee Reviews

Fun place

Good experience. Well managed and follows proper protocols. Never lets down a teacher it has been beneficial for me as I understood the different ways of learning through presentations and software skills.

Pros

A healthy atmosphere to work

Cons

Work is good with children

Management is very bad and they don't even look to workers problem, they only look at there stomach & pockets are filled fully, really hate to work there but i don't hav other option

Pros

No free lunch

Overall

An awesome place to work and learn new things. Very supportive principal and department heads. Preference was given to all our new ideas and the same was allowed to be executed.

Productive and learning environment

As at teacher, Vibgyor has helped me excel and bring out the best in me. The best aspect of this workplace is the inclusive and respectful environment it carries.

Very stressful and too many observations from superiors

Teacher can't teach out her knowledge, teacher has to follow the lesson plans designed by company, and too many observations from superiors, too many deadlines for teachers to meet

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

Too much of observations from superiors, QI teamHOD, co ordinators, vice principal, principal, Q

I don't recommend Vibgyor for an employment!

Congested Workspace Pathetic work environment Poor work life balance Limited Resources Struggle for system/infrastructure usage Minimum Salary Poor Appraisal No definite work timings. Coordinator asks for work during weekends too. Zero appreciation to hardworking professionals Micromanagement of data records Repetitive data management Too frequent observation and external audits Zero respect to teachers by management and parents Office politics and favouritism by supervisors Uneven distribution of work Amateurish coordinators and opportunitistic upper management. Terrible and overpriced cafeteria menu Deceptive monetary benefits for employees No equal opportunity given to all employees Teachers expected to do extra work for charity/free/renumeration free. Personal time of teachers at home ruined through work sent on Whatsapp.

Pros

Nothing good

Cons

Not a good place to work, too much of expectations from the employees, typical business minded people running the company who have no work ethics.

productive, fun place to work

Vibgyor High Haralur is fun place to work with ample of opportunities to explore. if you havre talent, you will get the chance to utilise it. very well organised curriculum, very approachable reporting managers.

It's very good school

I have worked at Airoli branch. It's a very good school. The school environment is very nice. One should enjoy working over there with the best managment.

Fun filled atmosphere

At Vibgyor , you can expect a lot of funfilled activities for the teachers.The coordinator takes it upon herself to see to it that the teacher is relaxed. There is no back biting among the staff.

Good experience

I got to learn a lot at Vibgyor. The work environment was good. All the colleagues were very supportive. I made some lifong relationships. Overall a positive place to be.

Good place to work.

Vibgyor Group of Schools gives you lot of opportunity to grow.It was a pleasure working with the institution. Great Experience. The staff is Excellent and supportive. Good working culture.

Pros

Free cofee and tea

Cons

Good working hours but sometimes all saturdays are working.

Primary dept

Everything is good at primary dept but few people and the coordinator sucks. Would not like to work again over there if those kinds of people still there and cant trust even hight authorities

Nice

Overall good experience Beautiful journey Staff was cooperative Healthy environment Management very good and perfect planning in education field. All things managed properly.

Good environment that provides ample opportunities for development

Excellent place that offers ample learning and growth opportunities. The curriculum is well defined and controlled and teachers are provided with enough support from management.

Productive. Great place to be with.

Good experience. Good working enviorment. Collegues are of helping nature. Training is provided for better understanding of the school system. Overall amazing.

encouraging work environment

it was a great experience. my coordinator was awesome also collegues. we were guided and supported until we blended into the system. I wish could never have to leave from there.

Worked there as a subject teacher .

The environment of vibgyor high school is very stressful beacuse of some politics.Many peopls are there who don't do there work but the are troubling some teachers to continue there politics.

Bias management..working culture not good

I didn't like that school. It was not so good experience of my life... I wont say i didn't learn anything there... Since i was hardworking and zealous to learn something i flourished but the politics made me refuse to like it.. No respect for teachers.. It almost broke my spirit and enthusiasm to become a teacher... I was in the bannerghatta branch.. A not so good place to work at...

One of the Good Employer to work with :)

Vibgyor is a good place to work, learn and get exposed to a lot of new things each day. A good work-life balance is provided by this employer. A good work culture that helps you to GROW each day.

Worst place to wrk. They dnt need teachers they need robots. Their readymade lesson plan is very conservative. Less teaching and more confusions .

U will never grow as subject expert teacher. U will grow as submissive demotivated lethargic human being and a clerk who converts same information into digital formany times and who will be always belittled by so called duffer HODs and coordinators. Never join it if u want to teach really.

fun work place

Awesome school! The teachers are Professional, caring and well organized. The admissions process was outstanding, they really care and truly want the best for your child. Every day my children are looking forward to coming to school. They very much enjoy their time in school and learning new things each and every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with