Vibgyor High

India79 reviews

Clear

teacherschoollearninglearnexperienceenvironmentgoodplace

Nice

Overall good experience Beautiful journey Staff was cooperative Healthy environment Management very good and perfect planning in education field. All things managed properly.

No appreciation. They treat People very poorly No confidence in principals Ask people to leave at the drop of a hat No discussion with leadership team

They treat People very poorlyNo confidence in principalsAsk people to leave at the drop of a hatNo discussion with leadership teamNo appreciating for any work

Pros

Structured processes

Cons

Management listens to only yes maam people

Vibgyor High insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

I don't recommend Vibgyor for an employment!

Congested Workspace Pathetic work environment Poor work life balance Limited Resources Struggle for system/infrastructure usage Minimum Salary Poor Appraisal No definite work timings. Coordinator asks for work during weekends too. Zero appreciation to hardworking professionals Micromanagement of data records Repetitive data management Too frequent observation and external audits Zero respect to teachers by management and parents Office politics and favouritism by supervisors Uneven distribution of work Amateurish coordinators and opportunitistic upper management. Terrible and overpriced cafeteria menu Deceptive monetary benefits for employees No equal opportunity given to all employees Teachers expected to do extra work for charity/free/renumeration free. Personal time of teachers at home ruined through work sent on Whatsapp.

Pros

Nothing good

Cons

Not a good place to work, too much of expectations from the employees, typical business minded people running the company who have no work ethics.

Good experience

I got to learn a lot at Vibgyor. The work environment was good. All the colleagues were very supportive. I made some lifong relationships. Overall a positive place to be.

Good place to work.

Vibgyor Group of Schools gives you lot of opportunity to grow.It was a pleasure working with the institution. Great Experience. The staff is Excellent and supportive. Good working culture.

Pros

Free cofee and tea

Cons

Good working hours but sometimes all saturdays are working.

encouraging work environment

it was a great experience. my coordinator was awesome also collegues. we were guided and supported until we blended into the system. I wish could never have to leave from there.

Worked there as a subject teacher .

The environment of vibgyor high school is very stressful beacuse of some politics.Many peopls are there who don't do there work but the are troubling some teachers to continue there politics.

Bias management..working culture not good

I didn't like that school. It was not so good experience of my life... I wont say i didn't learn anything there... Since i was hardworking and zealous to learn something i flourished but the politics made me refuse to like it.. No respect for teachers.. It almost broke my spirit and enthusiasm to become a teacher... I was in the bannerghatta branch.. A not so good place to work at...

One of the Good Employer to work with :)

Vibgyor is a good place to work, learn and get exposed to a lot of new things each day. A good work-life balance is provided by this employer. A good work culture that helps you to GROW each day.

Loved working at vibgyor

Great culture, work life balance, no work to be taken home, understanding management, policy in place and no dependency on one leader. Loved working at vibgyor. Helpful HODs , coordinators and staff

Good to start carrier......

Right place to get much learning with new teaching technology and Infrastructure,Good work culture, lack of support from the team.Lot of study plan and other activities.

Pros

Good infrastructure....

Cons

Long work hr, and Job Security

Work Place

Strong Management Good Work Culture Quality Work Process and Systems Free Education Facility Child Centric Education System Learned many things professionally as well as for self development.

Great learning

Its been 7 years almost and I must say I have learnt a great deal at VIBGYOR. I enjoy every aspect of my job that involves recruiting, operations, people management etc.

Productive and fun work place

Had great time working there... Work is bit too much, but once you get a hang of it, its fun... The superiors and the older staff are kind and helpful... The management is also great...

Very unprofessional people around to work with😑

The kids and the curriculum made for them is really good. But the way it is be executed its not Because of that the work becomes very hectic as well as there is more of politics and less of education.

Pros

Good curriculum

Cons

Not properly followed

lots to learn from the institution

every day its a new experience working here. the management is very supportive. many activities goes around throughout the year. great learning for freshers.

Productive and Fun place to work

A typical place to work and excellent work culture...Learnt Managerial skills by handling a team of computer faculties...Had good work /life balance as well

Productive and nice work culture , public relations and minimum work pressure allows the employee to style down and understand the overall objectives of the organization.

Pros

Leave encashment

Cons

Low incentive

Learning is good

Good place for freshers. Need to be more approachable and supportive people in the company. Its fun when the students are around as teaching and learning was enjoyable and fun.

Pros

Work goes on

Cons

Last minute work

workplace

A typical day at work No specified work timings always extra work and unscheduled events Co workers are not professional

Lots of learning.

It was a fun journey at Vibgyor. Every day was new learning day. The students were well versed with their subjects and we had to work hard to keep the young students engaged. The co-workers were co-operative and supportive. The hardest part of the job was some the deadlines to be met in short time. The students were the most enjoyable part..they kept us running on our toes all the time.

Pros

Good working environment.

Cons

Stress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with