Vibgyor High

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

teacherschoollearninglearnexperienceenvironmentgoodplace

Fun place

Good experience. Well managed and follows proper protocols. Never lets down a teacher it has been beneficial for me as I understood the different ways of learning through presentations and software skills.

Pros

A healthy atmosphere to work

You can survey

The school makes money (every business motive is money) but our school motive only money.# No value for good work# Your experience is garbage# Dumb management, Audits are done in day (a person's work cannot be judged in one day)#Appraisal don't even think# salary increment for three years for me is 3.5% which 725 Rs.# if You complete 10 years of work you will be given old plastic and steel mug# Don't even think Bonus/ Gifts for festivals, your only gift is your Earned leaves.# Your talent and education = garbage# Promotion is through internal recommendation by higher people from corporate office.# No insurance, phone reimbursement, travel reimbursement # Students zero discipline# organise small trip collect huge some of money from students.

Pros

Free toilet and water to drink

Cons

Only salary on 7th of every month

Vibgyor High insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

It was a new experience and helped me to grow in my professional life.

Working at Vibgyor High is an enriching experience and allows one to acquire new skills. It helped me to become computer savvy. I learned the importance and necessity of thorough documentation.

Pros

Healthy work atmosphere. Free access to even the top management

Cons

Nothing that can't be handled.

Productive and learning environment

As at teacher, Vibgyor has helped me excel and bring out the best in me. The best aspect of this workplace is the inclusive and respectful environment it carries.

productive, fun place to work

Vibgyor High Haralur is fun place to work with ample of opportunities to explore. if you havre talent, you will get the chance to utilise it. very well organised curriculum, very approachable reporting managers.

Good place to work.

Vibgyor Group of Schools gives you lot of opportunity to grow.It was a pleasure working with the institution. Great Experience. The staff is Excellent and supportive. Good working culture.

Pros

Free cofee and tea

Cons

Good working hours but sometimes all saturdays are working.

Nice

Overall good experience Beautiful journey Staff was cooperative Healthy environment Management very good and perfect planning in education field. All things managed properly.

Good environment that provides ample opportunities for development

Excellent place that offers ample learning and growth opportunities. The curriculum is well defined and controlled and teachers are provided with enough support from management.

Productive. Great place to be with.

Good experience. Good working enviorment. Collegues are of helping nature. Training is provided for better understanding of the school system. Overall amazing.

encouraging work environment

it was a great experience. my coordinator was awesome also collegues. we were guided and supported until we blended into the system. I wish could never have to leave from there.

Bias management..working culture not good

I didn't like that school. It was not so good experience of my life... I wont say i didn't learn anything there... Since i was hardworking and zealous to learn something i flourished but the politics made me refuse to like it.. No respect for teachers.. It almost broke my spirit and enthusiasm to become a teacher... I was in the bannerghatta branch.. A not so good place to work at...

One of the Good Employer to work with :)

Vibgyor is a good place to work, learn and get exposed to a lot of new things each day. A good work-life balance is provided by this employer. A good work culture that helps you to GROW each day.

Worst place to wrk. They dnt need teachers they need robots. Their readymade lesson plan is very conservative. Less teaching and more confusions .

U will never grow as subject expert teacher. U will grow as submissive demotivated lethargic human being and a clerk who converts same information into digital formany times and who will be always belittled by so called duffer HODs and coordinators. Never join it if u want to teach really.

A great learning in a very competitive environment

Great Group.. much to learn. Advanced level of teaching process with a world class infrastructure. Wonderful leadership and a chance for everyone to grow.

Good to start carrier......

Right place to get much learning with new teaching technology and Infrastructure,Good work culture, lack of support from the team.Lot of study plan and other activities.

Pros

Good infrastructure....

Cons

Long work hr, and Job Security

Work Place

Strong Management Good Work Culture Quality Work Process and Systems Free Education Facility Child Centric Education System Learned many things professionally as well as for self development.

Disciplined and good work timings

Good for those who take career breaks. Organization yet to adopt best practices, but growing towards it. The work hours are less during the working days.

Pros

Less work hours per day

Cons

Less holidays for non Academics, less salary

Good

With subject knowledge it is pleasure to work with competing students. Growth and job security is there. Salary is not upto the scale. But not bad too.

Secondary teacher

An awesome place to be in. Look forward for entering the class where children welcome you with warmth. An environment fostering learning as well as overall development .

Pros

Space given

lots to learn from the institution

every day its a new experience working here. the management is very supportive. many activities goes around throughout the year. great learning for freshers.

Excellent working environment

It was great opportunity for me working with Vibgyor high balewadi. Great work environment. I have learned a lot from this organization.if I will a get an opportunity again I will be glad to join Vibgyor

Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with