Vibgyor High

Vibgyor High Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Fun place

Good experience. Well managed and follows proper protocols. Never lets down a teacher it has been beneficial for me as I understood the different ways of learning through presentations and software skills.

Pros

A healthy atmosphere to work

Productive and learning environment

As at teacher, Vibgyor has helped me excel and bring out the best in me. The best aspect of this workplace is the inclusive and respectful environment it carries.

productive, fun place to work

Vibgyor High Haralur is fun place to work with ample of opportunities to explore. if you havre talent, you will get the chance to utilise it. very well organised curriculum, very approachable reporting managers.

Good place to work.

Vibgyor Group of Schools gives you lot of opportunity to grow.It was a pleasure working with the institution. Great Experience. The staff is Excellent and supportive. Good working culture.

Pros

Free cofee and tea

Cons

Good working hours but sometimes all saturdays are working.

Nice

Overall good experience Beautiful journey Staff was cooperative Healthy environment Management very good and perfect planning in education field. All things managed properly.

Good environment that provides ample opportunities for development

Excellent place that offers ample learning and growth opportunities. The curriculum is well defined and controlled and teachers are provided with enough support from management.

Productive. Great place to be with.

Good experience. Good working enviorment. Collegues are of helping nature. Training is provided for better understanding of the school system. Overall amazing.

encouraging work environment

it was a great experience. my coordinator was awesome also collegues. we were guided and supported until we blended into the system. I wish could never have to leave from there.

Bias management..working culture not good

I didn't like that school. It was not so good experience of my life... I wont say i didn't learn anything there... Since i was hardworking and zealous to learn something i flourished but the politics made me refuse to like it.. No respect for teachers.. It almost broke my spirit and enthusiasm to become a teacher... I was in the bannerghatta branch.. A not so good place to work at...

One of the Good Employer to work with :)

Vibgyor is a good place to work, learn and get exposed to a lot of new things each day. A good work-life balance is provided by this employer. A good work culture that helps you to GROW each day.

Worst place to wrk. They dnt need teachers they need robots. Their readymade lesson plan is very conservative. Less teaching and more confusions .

U will never grow as subject expert teacher. U will grow as submissive demotivated lethargic human being and a clerk who converts same information into digital formany times and who will be always belittled by so called duffer HODs and coordinators. Never join it if u want to teach really.

A great learning in a very competitive environment

Great Group.. much to learn. Advanced level of teaching process with a world class infrastructure. Wonderful leadership and a chance for everyone to grow.

Good to start carrier......

Right place to get much learning with new teaching technology and Infrastructure,Good work culture, lack of support from the team.Lot of study plan and other activities.

Pros

Good infrastructure....

Cons

Long work hr, and Job Security

Disciplined and good work timings

Good for those who take career breaks. Organization yet to adopt best practices, but growing towards it. The work hours are less during the working days.

Pros

Less work hours per day

Cons

Less holidays for non Academics, less salary

Good

With subject knowledge it is pleasure to work with competing students. Growth and job security is there. Salary is not upto the scale. But not bad too.

lots to learn from the institution

every day its a new experience working here. the management is very supportive. many activities goes around throughout the year. great learning for freshers.

Excellent working environment

It was great opportunity for me working with Vibgyor high balewadi. Great work environment. I have learned a lot from this organization.if I will a get an opportunity again I will be glad to join Vibgyor

Pros

Productive and Fun place to work

A typical place to work and excellent work culture...Learnt Managerial skills by handling a team of computer faculties...Had good work /life balance as well

Very productive and and the most enjoyable

It is very good place to work and to gain professionalism. I have learned many skills from this organisation. It provides professional development courses through its training division.

Pros

Free education for children

Pleasure working at VIBGYOR

Work life is well balanced. Special attention given for both student and teacher. Had a good learning experience. Co workers are helpful for the new comers. Overall a good place to work at.

Cons

Concern is about stability and promotion

great experience

it gr8 experience working with this international brand, exposure was given and excellent training is being given. Grooming of each candidate is done well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with