Vibgyor High

India79 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

teacherschoollearninglearnexperienceenvironmentgoodplace

productive, fun place to work

Vibgyor High Haralur is fun place to work with ample of opportunities to explore. if you havre talent, you will get the chance to utilise it. very well organised curriculum, very approachable reporting managers.

I don't recommend Vibgyor for an employment!

Congested Workspace Pathetic work environment Poor work life balance Limited Resources Struggle for system/infrastructure usage Minimum Salary Poor Appraisal No definite work timings. Coordinator asks for work during weekends too. Zero appreciation to hardworking professionals Micromanagement of data records Repetitive data management Too frequent observation and external audits Zero respect to teachers by management and parents Office politics and favouritism by supervisors Uneven distribution of work Amateurish coordinators and opportunitistic upper management. Terrible and overpriced cafeteria menu Deceptive monetary benefits for employees No equal opportunity given to all employees Teachers expected to do extra work for charity/free/renumeration free. Personal time of teachers at home ruined through work sent on Whatsapp.

Pros

Nothing good

Cons

Not a good place to work, too much of expectations from the employees, typical business minded people running the company who have no work ethics.

Vibgyor High insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Good environment that provides ample opportunities for development

Excellent place that offers ample learning and growth opportunities. The curriculum is well defined and controlled and teachers are provided with enough support from management.

One of the Good Employer to work with :)

Vibgyor is a good place to work, learn and get exposed to a lot of new things each day. A good work-life balance is provided by this employer. A good work culture that helps you to GROW each day.

Loved working at vibgyor

Great culture, work life balance, no work to be taken home, understanding management, policy in place and no dependency on one leader. Loved working at vibgyor. Helpful HODs , coordinators and staff

Disciplined and good work timings

Good for those who take career breaks. Organization yet to adopt best practices, but growing towards it. The work hours are less during the working days.

Pros

Less work hours per day

Cons

Less holidays for non Academics, less salary

Secondary teacher

An awesome place to be in. Look forward for entering the class where children welcome you with warmth. An environment fostering learning as well as overall development .

Pros

Space given

Productive and fun work place

Had great time working there... Work is bit too much, but once you get a hang of it, its fun... The superiors and the older staff are kind and helpful... The management is also great...

Productive and Fun place to work

A typical place to work and excellent work culture...Learnt Managerial skills by handling a team of computer faculties...Had good work /life balance as well

Very productive and and the most enjoyable

It is very good place to work and to gain professionalism. I have learned many skills from this organisation. It provides professional development courses through its training division.

Pros

Free education for children

Lots of learning.

It was a fun journey at Vibgyor. Every day was new learning day. The students were well versed with their subjects and we had to work hard to keep the young students engaged. The co-workers were co-operative and supportive. The hardest part of the job was some the deadlines to be met in short time. The students were the most enjoyable part..they kept us running on our toes all the time.

Pros

Good working environment.

Cons

Stress.

Pleasure working at VIBGYOR

Work life is well balanced. Special attention given for both student and teacher. Had a good learning experience. Co workers are helpful for the new comers. Overall a good place to work at.

Cons

Concern is about stability and promotion

Healthy Atmosphere

The most enjoyable part of my job is working around children. encouraging the innocent minds to dream and live their lives to the fullest.

fun workplace

the ambiance of the company was familiar and soothing for any person to feel homely ..

Pros

free food and drop and pick up

Perfect

. No typical day . How to manage every thing . Higher authorities is too good . Co-ordination is good . Never mind . Everyday

Pros

Cons

On Demand

Lots of learning, lots of fun , productive healthy work environment

Im Aparna, a fun loving person who likes to interact with kids. I always wanted to provide a comfortable class for a very enriching learning . Teaching has always been my passion and when i look back I feel that along with children a teacher also has to be constantly learning because there is never an end to learning. My learning at my institution was to work as a team because "TEAM" itself means together we achieve more. I learnt how to approach all tasks with a positive attitude and to appreciate and admire my colleagues inputs.My colleagues provided me undue support both in my happy and testing times .They always understood my strengths and weaknesses and were able to provide a clear and feasible solution when leaned on them. This made my work environment a healthy and amicable place. The most challenging part of any teacher is to make learning joyful, and to get appreciated and respected by the students at all times. I feel I have always been able to do this , if it has a very boring topic.I felt most happy when I was able to teach a particular content in Biology with perfect ease in 8th grade and my students were highly apprciative of this. It made me really proud. The enjoyable part of my job is when students put you on top of the world at any point in time, they consider us to be the most knowledgeable person and for this we need to live upto their expectations.

educative and funloving

i hv learnt a lot excellent team work excessive pressure we all worked together

Pros

nothing

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with