Vibgyor High
View all Vibgyor High reviews

Vibgyor High

Vibgyor High Employee Review

Good work atmosphere

They have standards and processes and are constantly upgrading. The challenge is to be at pace with all the changes .The management is good. The policies are very fair .

Same role

No appreciation. They treat People very poorly No confidence in principals Ask people to leave at the drop of a hat No discussion with leadership team

They treat People very poorlyNo confidence in principalsAsk people to leave at the drop of a hatNo discussion with leadership teamNo appreciating for any work

Pros

Structured processes

Cons

Management listens to only yes maam people
Same roleSame location

A professionally run School

Vibgyor is a chain of schools across India that provides a unique curriculum that matches international standards, The management ensures excellent infrastructure and employs qualified and experienced professionals (teachers and administrators) to deliver the same.
Same location

It was a new experience and helped me to grow in my professional life.

Working at Vibgyor High is an enriching experience and allows one to acquire new skills. It helped me to become computer savvy. I learned the importance and necessity of thorough documentation.

Pros

Healthy work atmosphere. Free access to even the top management

Cons

Nothing that can't be handled.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with