Vibgyor High

Vibgyor High Employee Reviews

India73 reviews

teacherschoollearninglearnexperienceenvironmentgoodplace

Good work atmosphere

They have standards and processes and are constantly upgrading. The challenge is to be at pace with all the changes .The management is good. The policies are very fair .

encouraging work environment

it was a great experience. my coordinator was awesome also collegues. we were guided and supported until we blended into the system. I wish could never have to leave from there.

Vibgyor High insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

Worked there as a subject teacher .

The environment of vibgyor high school is very stressful beacuse of some politics.Many peopls are there who don't do there work but the are troubling some teachers to continue there politics.

Bias management..working culture not good

I didn't like that school. It was not so good experience of my life... I wont say i didn't learn anything there... Since i was hardworking and zealous to learn something i flourished but the politics made me refuse to like it.. No respect for teachers.. It almost broke my spirit and enthusiasm to become a teacher... I was in the bannerghatta branch.. A not so good place to work at...

One of the Good Employer to work with :)

Vibgyor is a good place to work, learn and get exposed to a lot of new things each day. A good work-life balance is provided by this employer. A good work culture that helps you to GROW each day.

Worst place to wrk. They dnt need teachers they need robots. Their readymade lesson plan is very conservative. Less teaching and more confusions .

U will never grow as subject expert teacher. U will grow as submissive demotivated lethargic human being and a clerk who converts same information into digital formany times and who will be always belittled by so called duffer HODs and coordinators. Never join it if u want to teach really.

fun work place

Awesome school! The teachers are Professional, caring and well organized. The admissions process was outstanding, they really care and truly want the best for your child. Every day my children are looking forward to coming to school. They very much enjoy their time in school and learning new things each and every day.

A great learning in a very competitive environment

Great Group.. much to learn. Advanced level of teaching process with a world class infrastructure. Wonderful leadership and a chance for everyone to grow.

Productive and fun experience

Very nice experience. Good environment, facilities. Field trips, Maintainable student: teacher ratio. Friendly, learning environment. Punctual timings, cooperative.

Currently working in vibgyor high in Bangalore. The work culture is good. Good environment.

Overall a good institution. I've joined the school for over a month now. I teach English for 9th and 10th students. The work environment is good. Teachers are friendly.

Loved working at vibgyor

Great culture, work life balance, no work to be taken home, understanding management, policy in place and no dependency on one leader. Loved working at vibgyor. Helpful HODs , coordinators and staff

Partiality

Main teachers exploit poor EFs . They do not consider them to be equal as them. Lot of bossineww the co ordinators and teachers together will target you . Only way is to stay is to lick their feet.

Pros

Cons

Pathetic teaching staff

Good to start carrier......

Right place to get much learning with new teaching technology and Infrastructure,Good work culture, lack of support from the team.Lot of study plan and other activities.

Pros

Good infrastructure....

Cons

Long work hr, and Job Security

Less Pay more ...much more work...unlike other schools whose ffes are not very high they still pay teachers good enought...here it is opposite

Worst Place to work as a Teacher, Coz u r not a teacher here, you r like a clerk, more documenration nd less teaching. 24 hrs you have to work for them,no personal life left

Pros

nothing, you would get an idea of how corporate like this school is

Cons

Too hectic, uneccessary documentation work

Responsibilty at its best

Managed School campus approximately 3 Acres. Responsibility includes Ensuring prompt resolution of student/staff grievances related to Transport, Food and Sanitation; to maintain cordial management-employee relations.Negotiating and amicably settling disputesand maintaining discipline & harmonious working environment across all employee levels.Counseling / grievance handling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating employee satisfaction and HR survey and community development initiatives

productive & fun work place

Very entetaining job i done at vibgyor i thing every work place should be like that.every employee want A atmosphere at job place where he get respect it is most word for him.

Work Place

Strong Management Good Work Culture Quality Work Process and Systems Free Education Facility Child Centric Education System Learned many things professionally as well as for self development.

Disciplined and good work timings

Good for those who take career breaks. Organization yet to adopt best practices, but growing towards it. The work hours are less during the working days.

Pros

Less work hours per day

Cons

Less holidays for non Academics, less salary

Worst workplace, no ethics and bogus policies

Let me give you honest review, It is the worst employer I have ever met. There are very worst policies for employees. Let me jotted all the points in detail below: 1. When anyone join this school. They will take more than 2 months to open your salary account. 2. Salary will never be credit on time. They dont have any fixed date on which they will credit salary. 3. They have worst and bogus policies related to annual leave and vacations. 4. They have crippled policy if you are planning to take leave on friday or monday. They will round off the absence days and consider it 4 days of absence if you happened to take leave on friday or monday. 5. You have to work on Saturdays if any public holiday is fallen on weekday. 6. They have worst coordinators, who will never listen to you. And almost force the orders as a dictator on you. Believe me its a worst place to work with. No good perks, no remuneration. Almost you will be feeling demotivated and slave.

Pros

Nothing as pros.

Cons

Worst employer I have ever seen

Great learning

Its been 7 years almost and I must say I have learnt a great deal at VIBGYOR. I enjoy every aspect of my job that involves recruiting, operations, people management etc.

Good

With subject knowledge it is pleasure to work with competing students. Growth and job security is there. Salary is not upto the scale. But not bad too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibgyor High. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vibgyor High with