Vibgyor High

Vibgyor High Employee Reviews

Good experience. Well managed and follows proper protocols. Never lets down a teacher it has been beneficial for me as I understood the different ways of learning through presentations and software skills.
Pros
A healthy atmosphere to work
Cons
Working in both these companies has enhanced my HR expertise.
a) The first job experience of 3 months but gave me a good exposure because I visited companies such as G E Shipping, Essel Propack, Siemens, Welspun etc... b) I was a part of team for selling concept of Professional Training to the HR executives and HR Managers.
Im Aparna, a fun loving person who likes to interact with kids. I always wanted to provide a comfortable class for a very enriching learning . Teaching has always been my passion and when i look back I feel that along with children a teacher also has to be constantly learning because there is never an end to learning. My learning at my institution was to work as a team because "TEAM" itself means together we achieve more. I learnt how to approach all tasks with a positive attitude and to appreciate and admire my colleagues inputs.My colleagues provided me undue support both in my happy and testing times .They always understood my strengths and weaknesses and were able to provide a clear and feasible solution when leaned on them. This made my work environment a healthy and amicable place. The most challenging part of any teacher is to make learning joyful, and to get appreciated and respected by the students at all times. I feel I have always been able to do this , if it has a very boring topic.I felt most happy when I was able to teach a particular content in Biology with perfect ease in 8th grade and my students were highly apprciative of this. It made me really proud. The enjoyable part of my job is when students put you on top of the world at any point in time, they consider us to be the most knowledgeable person and for this we need to live upto their expectations.
a typical day at work - Daily Pt's reviewwhat you learned - Medical Record databasemanagement - Goodyour co-workers - Bestthe hardest part of the job - lake of manpowerthe most enjoyable part of the job - No work presser
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
no over time
gained good knowledge and experiencegood work culturehighly professional managementfriendly and helpful co workers
timming of school starts at 0900hrs. being admin manager i arrive at 0830hrs. handling the internal admin( housekeeping, canteen, IT stores, purchase, liberary, transport, furnitures,vendors and parents inquiries), construction works and external management( dealing with govt. authorities, corporation, police etc.). closing time for school is 1700hrs, but being admin minimum 1900hrs but could be 0001hrs. Learnt to manage persons from different backgrounds(financially/education/social). Enjoyable part is that in 2 months i have managed the admin staff to work as a team and give extra when ever required with a smile.
Pros
working as a team
Cons
long working hours, and lot of legal hassels due to localites.
i hv learnt a lot excellent team work excessive pressure we all worked together
Pros
nothing
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vibgyor High?