Videocon Industries Ltd

Videocon Industries Ltd Employee Reviews

I worked at Videocon Industries as a permanent full-time. Great Teamwork, Supportive Management, Interactive and Coordinating environment. Provides the understanding and patience to grow and develop.
Pros
Great Teamwork, Supportive Management, Interactive, and Coordinating environment. Provides the understanding, and patience to grow and develop.
Cons
Nothing I can think of.
It is an institution you learn everything regarding your work.Work in pressureWorking policy and market researchBusiness needs and so much knowledge.
Pros
Cons
Health.insurance
It is an eco- friendly company. The organisation supported and improved the overall employees' knowledge. The people and the atmosphere is full of dedication and is always open to new ideas with appropriate implementation.The organisation has regard for all the relationships it hold with employees and clients.
Working with videcon is a horrible thing. There is no adequate training has given & started the working. The top level pressure you for anything. There is no worklife balance. In last the salary got delayed for 10-15 days.
Pros
Cons
Worklife balance, undue pressure, delayed salary
Having a responsibility for more than 19 companies-taxation-AP/TG(Videocon group companies)I have learned lot of knowledge in direct taxation ,I have good relation with department,management has supported a lot to me,workplace is work nature,the major hardest part is record problem.the most enjoyable part is my boss.
Cons
I have at Videocon in 30 months. It is my first job. Responsibletty, teamwork, some system knowledge,inword-outward process & maintain etc. Exlent management team and it's very cooperative.
I am Customer relationship executive (CRE) (se with over year of experiafice. I handle various of clients daily. My professional experience stemps from years of providing excellent customer support. I work with creative mind, with problem solving ideas, customer satisfaction that helps me to build customer loyalty.
Hard working in fields work and lots of a target to sell a product but i handle all this situation I also work in data entry field and lots a experience.
Result oriented MNC that deal with customers as the most important partners. Need to develop a good understanding of the products we sold and related schemes. Numbers always count so rapport with customers are very important.
Videocon Industries Ltd was a Big name in consumer durable industries, I have learned a lot during my 6 years career at there, but due to Bad discussion at the Management level, it goes under Bank Corrupcy. It was a daily 6 days, 9 hours daily work but at times need to have to work overtime, no overtime paid. I learned a lot related to General Administration, Travel Management, Event Management, Facility Management, and MIS budgeting also done lots of All India level activity. It was an Indian Management more to Promoter centric. Average work culture with 6 days working. The hardest part of Job was Management takes a lot of late discussion regarding Event and budgeting related work, they push to work overtime to compensate late calls. I have enjoyed the tasks that were given to me during my job, received many appreciations from seniors Management due to my prompt, employees, and budget-friendly work.
Worked for videocon industries for 4 years, company had good management in HR and good work culture.Targets were assigned from the HO itself, which were achivable and follow through was good.
Pros
Good work life. HR follow up was Good.
Cons
Reputation in market was to be improved.
relaxed environment supporting staff time breaks no work load good growth I have worked there as a intern . so I have learnt so many things related to my field.
An Indian multinational, friendly working culture under a high level of pressure towards target achievement but a platform for learning to survive under tough situations with extensive work pressure and multitasking profiles.
Pros
Free dinner during closing
Cons
I m worked with videocon d2h . very nice company . dealer & distributor & employ also happy . every year i achieved four tour with company . good incentive & work presaer also there.
I have done employee engagement and behave diplomatic with them and provide them a good surroundings that he/she feel safe which is allowed to me to do
Nice to do work in branch with good colleague, seniors and subordinates Also Head Office Mumbai and delhi colleague are very helpful. Very good experience and learned from this company
Good company to work Every one must be try to Work with the company . There was salary structure was good Group Insurance company had provided Family life and job life is balanced
Although compny ia closed..but good management..good working culture. Superior and subordiates were supportive. Good ethical comany. Work on basics. Pays according to ur experience
Good company, good working culture, good management, all staffs were very supportive, week ending and month ending is quite hectic, as we have to complete the target. Rest best company in indian market
Company's financial condition not good and no job security. From last 6 months no salary and no payment to supplier, I suggest to don't join this company.
I really enjoyed my work and team support, it was like next to heaven. Excellent management and working atmosphere and in future if i get the chance to work with same organisation than it my pleasure to join there.