Videocon Industries Ltd

• Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Avoid

A promoter oriented company with little orientation for professional inputs and analytics. Decisions are taken based on personal whims which are mostly driven by the promoter thoughts. AVOID

Best company of my life

Job implementation and job decipline are few characteristics of in Videocon industry.that will very much supportive culture in occupational health and safety.

Pros

Free lunch free safety equipment

Cons

All staff are very supportive

Good organization

Good organization working and people will recognise and will motivate to next level it's really friendly group

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Worked in Political Environment.

There was no life at Middle and Lower Level , Only Top Management was on enjoying space of Comforts, Whatever goes wrong, credit goes to Middle and Low level work force. In Nutshell overall environment at Videocon was fully Political.

Pros

Nothing is Free.

Cons

Long Hours

This is a good company

I feel videocon is the best organization as a family type company there is mainly problem service problem an timely not visit bm an service person visit

Currently company collapse due to 2G Spectrum govt license Issue

Currently company collapse due to 2G Spectrum govt license Issue,Before the work culture is very good, recognition and support from management is really wonderful.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

Opportunity to switch on-role is tough

Excellent experience at the interview.....

I like it....very nice company....love to work with it...managers are very polite to juniors...would love to get a chance to work with this company...thank you

Pros

Free lunches

Worst compny

Very bad environment to work.Security it too much worst they are feeling as like they are the boss of company.Food is very poor quality. Tourcher by hr .

Pros

Only status

Cons

Bad food, bad culture, no job security.

Pressure work

Not good place to work even videocon group having a crisis itself no salary timing no promotion and increment people are leaving the organisation company starting their branches

Pros

Cons

No time to work

Bad experience hope less company

This company only making full to employees in physically Mentally without experience disturb all normal employeeThey only work in a family business

Gud company

Gud company with healthy environment,very good with employees,n hr is very cooperative, senior are very helpful,zonal office employees are very helpful

Not so good

Not so good to work. But good one for new person . They will learn many things. Specially new project , which will be helpful for their next journey of life.

Pros

Paid lunch

Productive hours

Very good working culture ! Good for learning with the leadership team of this company. Employee centric environment with the positivity is also main things here

Good Organisation

I worked at Videocon Industries as a permanent full-time. Great Teamwork, Supportive Management, Interactive and Coordinating environment. Provides the understanding and patience to grow and develop.

Pros

Great Teamwork, Supportive Management, Interactive, and Coordinating environment. Provides the understanding, and patience to grow and develop.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

It is an institution you learn everything regarding your work.Work in pressureWorking policy and market researchBusiness needs and so much knowledge.

Pros

Cons

Health.insurance

A positive and motivating atmosphere surrounds the people and organisation

It is an eco- friendly company. The organisation supported and improved the overall employees' knowledge. The people and the atmosphere is full of dedication and is always open to new ideas with appropriate implementation.The organisation has regard for all the relationships it hold with employees and clients.

Nothing.

Working with videcon is a horrible thing. There is no adequate training has given & started the working. The top level pressure you for anything. There is no worklife balance. In last the salary got delayed for 10-15 days.

Pros

Cons

Worklife balance, undue pressure, delayed salary

Good

Having a responsibility for more than 19 companies-taxation-AP/TG(Videocon group companies)I have learned lot of knowledge in direct taxation ,I have good relation with department,management has supported a lot to me,workplace is work nature,the major hardest part is record problem.the most enjoyable part is my boss.

Back office staff

I have at Videocon in 30 months. It is my first job. Responsibletty, teamwork, some system knowledge,inword-outward process & maintain etc. Exlent management team and it's very cooperative.

Key of sucess

I am Customer relationship executive (CRE) (se with over year of experiafice. I handle various of clients daily. My professional experience stemps from years of providing excellent customer support. I work with creative mind, with problem solving ideas, customer satisfaction that helps me to build customer loyalty.

Happy for this job

Hard working in fields work and lots of a target to sell a product but i handle all this situation I also work in data entry field and lots a experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Videocon Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Videocon Industries Ltd with