VIS Networks Pvt Ltd

VIS Networks Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

Overall good telecommunication company

I would say, it a good company for those who want to learn more and explore with their technical skills. Also very good as a startup and employee satisfaction.

Only for gaining technical knowledge strictly and not for making money

This company is only for technical skills and not to make money, they don't care about employee satisfaction and please make sure you don't remain in this company for career growth.

Work Stress and no time bound in work

Good to start the career. Work Stress and no time bound in work. Not possible to learn much as not good training provided. Salary not as expected to work.

Good place to work and also good management. Workplace culture is good. A great place to work and learn 😊 and Good working environment. The top management is awesome and the people in Bangalore team are also very very supportive. One will get every opportunity to learn many new things during their tenure with the organization. They also pay very well, along with all the facilities which employee needs, like work from home, reimbursement, leaves policy, cab service, night shift food service, etc. They also have many offices around the globe.

Productive and fun place

Great experiences to deal with customers, take decisions, lead teams, provide your ideas and get recognized, maintain relationships with all customers and OEM's.

Great Company to work with

I have had a great time working with this company since it focussed on individual growth. It focussed on success on an individual level which always inspired me to give my best.

Good for working

Work wise OK but salary is not up to mark for employees.. Work culture is good technically developed labs are provided for training, supporting Team is also available...

Good Environment

VIS is having good environment, very supportive Managers, a good place to work, VIS Promotes you a better future, and it help in our growth by giving a very good platform.

Pros

work from home

Cons

Best place to work

Best place to work. Good support by the management in all aspects. Training sessions are best to enhance the skills. Overall it would be best opportunity to work with this team.

good place to work & learn

I started working in VIS Dec 2016. its a good company with good staff & management as wel. also lot of things to learn. but the only reason i m looking for change because my salary is very less over here and I am the person who needs to take care of my entire family.

Very healthy environment and open space to showcase your skill. Employee work as a team and very easy approach to reach management for any concern. recommended

Pros

Management, healthy environment and very pleasant atmosphere

Cons

Not as such

Place for freshers to learn

Got various Opportunities to learn and implement, great seniors which helped in various difficult phases and provided motivation during that phase.

Nice Role working with such company

Had understood professionalism and customer satisfactory facts and also able to manage a team strength. I am lucky to work with such a growing company as achieved good knowledgw and growth here.

Lot to learn and grow

Its a fast growing company which gives you ample of opportunities to learn. All co-workers and managers are helpful and friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VIS Networks Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare VIS Networks Pvt Ltd with