Visteon

Visteon Employee Reviews

India147 reviews

automotivequalityproductionprocessdevelopmentculturelearningfree

Who ever have interest to learn about Automotive software, this is good company

What is the best part of working at the company?We can get exposure in complete system What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Actual Working time in more than define time.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very good working culture, this may change depending on project

decent place to work

Visteon's workplace is a model of excellence. It's a dynamic environment where innovation and collaboration flourish. The modern office design seamlessly blends aesthetics with functionality, offering ergonomic workstations and inviting collaboration zones. Cutting-edge technology and smart meeting rooms facilitate effortless communication and teamwork.What truly sets Visteon apart is its commitment to employee well-being. Wellness programs, fitness centers, and flexible work arrangements promote a healthy work-life balance. The company's culture prioritizes diversity and inclusion, ensuring that all voices are valued.Visteon's dedication to continuous improvement is evident in its responsive approach to employee feedback. This workplace isn't just about work; it's about personal growth and satisfaction. Whether you're an employee or a visitor, Visteon's workplace impresses with its commitment to innovation, collaboration, and the overall well-being of its workforce.

Insights into Visteon

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good learning for beginners

Wonderful opportunity to learn as a beginner. Work life balance is not good. And it depends manager. Time critical deadlines tough to manage. Explore all components.

I have been working with this firm almost a decade.There are many changes took place in the products what we develop here and company helped us to cop up with us to understand the changes and adaptation. Professional growth is slow here.

Pros

New opportunity to excels in different roles

Cons

Need to get more knowledge on the products

Productive and joyful

Relaxing working no job tension free mind to proactive in excellent work place culture a good team leaders and engeeniers coworkers compatible of working hours

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Shift timing

Proactive and gun workplace

All the work to be done as per the management standard.Working culture very good.All the team members will support at all the time.Fast pace environment.

Dont get Trapped !!

There is so much to describe here inorder to save people from falling into a trap.The company has the worst work culture. There is no work-life balance at all. People are expected to work as if they have nothing else to do in life and be available to work 24×7.There is no proper planning by Management, instead, they pressurise the developers by giving unrealistic deadlines. Management do not have decency to have a respectful conversation either.So many employees' health is affected due to the nature of work, but still, all that the Managers are concered is about the deadlines.Even team coordination or support is NIL. During the hiring process, the allocation of a resource is said to happen to skill-set matching team, but in reality, it does not happen. Hence the resource is allotted to a stream which he/she is unaware of. There will be no one to support the resource despite having no knowledge in the new area to which they are allotted. The team members will not support you in even the tiniest way as they are fully loaded with their own set of bugs and deadlines.In short, do not fall into a trap by seeing the CTCs being offered. It is impossible to work in this place for a normal human being and lead a quality life !!!

Good work culture

Lot to learn and improved programming skills and communication skillsTeam was very and encouraging Nice work culture

Chaotic place to work

Chaotic, unplanned, no focus. Always on a death March. No coordination between teams. Everyone is in meetings no one is doing much work. Too much politics.

Pros

Jovial Team to work with.

It's good work environment as a whole. Friendly & co operative management paying attention to all employees. I liked the working experience in Visteon. It provides better scope to learn & develop your career in the corporate society

Pros

Food Plus Card for all employes

Productive place with tight schedule

Have a team with different state culture.Early work time.You have to build a team with in the premises.Every body talk about good culture, but it is some what missing.

Pros

Free lunch with payable special lunch on weekly once

Cons

Work will stay hold on you... But people say you could have Work -Life Balance

Good Team

Team is wonderful to work with. The only draw back is the management that does not value experienced people at work. Frequent re-org and direction keeps changing every year

Decent place to work

In chennai you don't find a company working in core automotive areas easily. So its a decent place to work with lots of internal politics. Now the company is in cost cutting mode. So annual incentives,yearly hikes have taken a hit.

SMT Production & NPI Team Leader

Have in the field of Automobile components Manufacturing, Process control, Manpower managing, Production schedules, Scrap & Rejection analyze, Prepare & maintain the production Documentation, Cycle time, SMT manufacturing, Materials Management, Maintain the production lines, Lead the Team.

Good place to for technical learning

Its a good place for youngsters to learn on newer technologies and have varied experience on technical aspects in the automotive world. The exposure and the knowledge they could gain will be humongous.

Beat learning place

Best learning place.but work life balance is very less. Best place who will start the carrier in automotive field.location also good center of the city.

Gift of Opportunity

It was a great opportunity I had when I was searching for an opening to start my career related to automobile. I Thank God for giving me the opportunity in Visteon and also preserving me to continue in building my career from a GET (Trainee) level to Assistant Manager in Interior Trims Design. A great learning for me from one of the top tier-1 supplier in Interior product design.

Production

Best quality of the material Best repaspallt Best moments Best analysis Best Training Best certificate Best production Best manfuncation Best professional Best ..............

Productive and fun at work place

life balancing Work style Customer focus about quality Customer requirements and satisfaction what is quality How to write documents? how it will be maintained that documents

Productive and fun workplace

How to resolve customer complaints customer focus what is quality Quality envionment,5 s , Poke - yoke, quality records all the things knew. productive and fun work place.

One of the best organisation to work

It was all time best of my professional career. Visteon taught lot to us for our individual growth and professional growth. I got everything best in visteon.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Visteon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Visteon with

• Visteon
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?