Visteon

India140 reviews

Visteon insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility

Jovial Team to work with.

It's good work environment as a whole. Friendly & co operative management paying attention to all employees. I liked the working experience in Visteon. It provides better scope to learn & develop your career in the corporate society

Pros

Food Plus Card for all employes

Good work culture

Lot to learn and improved programming skills and communication skillsTeam was very and encouraging Nice work culture

Chaotic place to work

Chaotic, unplanned, no focus. Always on a death March. No coordination between teams. Everyone is in meetings no one is doing much work. Too much politics.

Pros

Productive place with tight schedule

Have a team with different state culture.Early work time.You have to build a team with in the premises.Every body talk about good culture, but it is some what missing.

Pros

Free lunch with payable special lunch on weekly once

Cons

Work will stay hold on you... But people say you could have Work -Life Balance

Good Team

Team is wonderful to work with. The only draw back is the management that does not value experienced people at work. Frequent re-org and direction keeps changing every year

Decent place to work

In chennai you don't find a company working in core automotive areas easily. So its a decent place to work with lots of internal politics. Now the company is in cost cutting mode. So annual incentives,yearly hikes have taken a hit.

SMT Production & NPI Team Leader

Have in the field of Automobile components Manufacturing, Process control, Manpower managing, Production schedules, Scrap & Rejection analyze, Prepare & maintain the production Documentation, Cycle time, SMT manufacturing, Materials Management, Maintain the production lines, Lead the Team.

Good place to for technical learning

Its a good place for youngsters to learn on newer technologies and have varied experience on technical aspects in the automotive world. The exposure and the knowledge they could gain will be humongous.

Beat learning place

Best learning place.but work life balance is very less. Best place who will start the carrier in automotive field.location also good center of the city.

Gift of Opportunity

It was a great opportunity I had when I was searching for an opening to start my career related to automobile. I Thank God for giving me the opportunity in Visteon and also preserving me to continue in building my career from a GET (Trainee) level to Assistant Manager in Interior Trims Design. A great learning for me from one of the top tier-1 supplier in Interior product design.

Production

Best quality of the material Best repaspallt Best moments Best analysis Best Training Best certificate Best production Best manfuncation Best professional Best ..............

Productive and fun at work place

life balancing Work style Customer focus about quality Customer requirements and satisfaction what is quality How to write documents? how it will be maintained that documents

Productive and fun workplace

How to resolve customer complaints customer focus what is quality Quality envionment,5 s , Poke - yoke, quality records all the things knew. productive and fun work place.

One of the best organisation to work

It was all time best of my professional career. Visteon taught lot to us for our individual growth and professional growth. I got everything best in visteon.

Excellent company

Super company.i am completed apprentice trainee in Visteon .excellent benefits in employees. Safety super.quality super.work environment well.transport speciality well.5s,3c,continuous improvements super.

Productive fun working place

a very good organisation friendly staff supportive. i enjoyed learning new things with the senior staff members & supports from the junior staff as well. when we work in this organisation we call it has visteon family only.

Good Work life balance

Friendly Work Culture Quality Work Learning so many things

Work is good but the project planning is not proper

Visteon has got some very good projects to work upon and pays quite well. But the planning of some projects are rather pathetic, it gives one heck of a toss to work life balance.

Pros

Good work, good compensation

Cons

Worse work life balance

My favourite Automobile pitstop

My zeal in automobile sector started here. Learning and parallel working is the concepts since my starting days. Management is very helpful in shaping me up to the skill I now acquired.

Pros

Live location full of high spirits

Cons

System system is more than field time for me

Job Satisfaction

Visteon is good place for Job satisfaction, every one get opportunity to work on complete development life cycle. Hardest part is, Some SW architects are very week(technically). Most of the times this issue pressurizing the developers to over the the failures. Continuous process improvement is the one of the key success of VISTEON.

An Automotive Cockpit Electronics Leader

Visteon is at the epicenter of the connected car driving revolution, with one of the broadest cockpit electronics portfolios in the industry. Visteon designs, engineers and manufactures vehicle cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions that deliver a rich, connected experience for drivers and passengers. Visteon is well-positioned to address emerging cockpit electronics trends, with solutions including Phoenix™ infotainment, SmartCore™ domain controllers and an autonomous driving approach that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning. Named a top-five Tier 1 supplier for connected car solutions by ABI Research, Visteon is technology-driven, flexible and enjoys a diversified customer base and broad global footprint.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Visteon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Visteon with