Visual Connections

Visual Connections Employee Reviews

Manage of Medical related projects

Manage Medical relation department/supplies/marketing. My duties consisted of finding bidding opportunities in which the company could pursue As well find different equipment that would allow the company to stay in front of the competition.

No hay una descripción funcional del Trabajo

Existe un problema dentro del esquema de !a organización no existe pautas ni controles de calidad en los procesos por lo que dentro del periodo estuve a la deriva en los objetivos que debía cumplir mi puesto requería comunicación Post Venta validar el Servicio y darle seguimiento hasta su corrección

Pros

Son Fexibles para el horario de trabajo

Cons

No hay Comunicación

Innovative Services and Dynamic Solutions

Yes, VC is like a puzzle master. Connecting, streamlining, finessing programs and services is what they do best at Visual Connections. The knowledge most employees have about our Clients’ programs is amazing. I muse at what Artificial Intelligence (AI) does in practice and can see how laborious manual process are handed over to stone cold, lighting speed, laser efficient AI. I love and enjoy working with developers and Data Scientists

Remote, team building and support of the management team is awesome. I couldn't ask for an better place to work and to be able to huddle with your colleagues when you have questions about a diagnosis in the medical record.

Flexible hours and great supervisor

There was great administration here. They are also friends of my family which is how I got the opportunity to be apart of the business and learn the ropes of being an administrative assistant early in my career.

A great place to work and fine tune your business and technical skills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a great work environment to collaborate with leadership, direct reports, and peers on various topics and ideas. The company's senior leadership firmly believes in cultural and family values.

Was pretty good place to work for

Visual connection is a good place to work for I like the environment the people who work here and what the company is about it is a overall great place to work

Government contractor, Still ironing out the kinks

Visual Connections LLC provides support to The US Department of Defense, ensuring that Veterans returning to the workforce are given all the necessary tools they need to successfully complete their work in an effective manner. The management team of VC is people oriented with an open door policy, willing to support the staff in any way. Training could be better; however, the workload isn't strenuous given a great team atmosphere is the name of the game here. Employees are given freedoms to work at home or in the office and the positions come with great benefits.

Pros

Team atmosphere

Cons

Lack of training, MUST have a basic knowledge of what the company does to be sucessful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Visual Connections. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Visual Connections