VIT University
View all VIT University reviews

VIT University

VIT University Employee Review

I had an amazing work experience. My boss allowed a flexible work schedule. Every lab is equipped with hi tech machinary that needs to be booked at least one month in advance. The university also helps for AMC for the machines brought through our project

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

Same role

Get to learn a lot at this place. Faculties over here are experts in their areas. Productive and positive environment. The availability of resources is good.
Same roleSame location

well balanced work

it was really good to work in an institute like VIT, we were provided with all the requirements. it was a wonderful experience. i didnt experience work pressure in VIT much.
Same location

VIT is a place to learn. VIT has extraordinary resources for research. VIT is a happening place. You may get more scope to do the research. All the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VIT University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare VIT University with

Learn about VIT University in popular locations

• VIT University
  • Extremely productive work environment, 24 hour open lab, can work on flexible schedule