VMware

VMware Employee Reviews for Staff Member

Good Cafeteria

very volatile and too much office politics. layoffs are sudden, too hectic work culture. salary is good but can't make commitments based on that as you can't predict layoffs.

Excellent place to work and grow. Amazing team and work culture

Excellent place to work and grow. Amazing team and work culture. Worked here for 3 years and loved the technology stack I worked on and the teams I worked with across the globe. Innovation and the EPIC2 values are at the heart of VMware and we make the best software that money can buy. Industry leaders in all aspects, the charts and rankings don't lie.

Awesome place to learn and grow and work

Great teams. Great talent to learn from. Kind managers. Great benefits. Cool cafe. Good benefits. A lot of projects happening. Overall nice place to work.

Good

Happy to work here. good work life balance. More opportunities to grow. - Good Work culture - Good Work Life balance - very professional - Best of talented colleagues - Flexible working hours - Work and Fun go hand in hand - No pressure

Innovative and Fun workplace

Great place to start your career and grow. Attractive benefits and work life balance. One of the coolest offices anywhere to be found in India. Smart people to work with.

Great place to work.

Lots of good projects to work on. Good management. Salary & benefits increase as you grow up in the ladder in the company. Good collaboration between the teams.

Pros

snacks, cab

Cons

Compensation not much for beginners

Exciting to work for one who loves Systems Engineering

VMware providfes you a platform to work on one-off exciting new technologies and also provides arenas to show case your research skills. But Management here is more focused towards unrealistic buisness deadlines, which might hinder the research goals of an employee. Other than this perks and benefits are extemely good for an employee.

productive

good to work. Flexible office timings. Good working environment. Good opportunity to learn new skill sets. Good work culture to work. good management.

Fun at work

Vmware had a lot of team building activities. It was fun working. There is no words to express the work everyone does with the latest technology. Managers are fun loving and very knowledgeable

Good Company

work Life balance is very good , My co -workers were the best we used to work as a team and solve any difficulties we had . The most enjoyable part of the job was when we used to get a new feature for testing

Good work place

The company provides the advantage of working from home, but invariably the work pressure is huge and long working hours is very common. The salary compensation is good. The growth in career though on papers could be good but in reality even after a promotion you would essentially do the same work.

Cons

long work hours

Great place to be with at this hour..

Being with this company for the past 10 years I definitely can say it to be THE place to work for. Perfect work life balance with a mix of great work force, challenging work and fun....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VMware. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare VMware with