VMware

• Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Excellent Place

Excellent Place to Work.No issue with company- Everyone is very supporting- Management is excellent- Culture is amazing- Job is good and keep you engaging and always challenging.- Everything you will enjoy

Pros

Excellent Place to Work

Cons

Excellent Place to Work

Amazing work environment

Lot of exposure . Be agile if you wanted to be a part of VMware. Amazing technology. Changes implementation is too fast. The best thing that I learnt is if you are going to fail, Fast fast and start again

Productive and fun

Vmware is one of the fortune 500 company provides excellent service to customers solving technology challenges enabling cloud infrastructure. Working with VMware was one of the most productive experience.

Best company to work

Nice management. Mangers are supportive and helpful. Good HR policies. flexible leave policies. nice work environment. work life balance. good perks..

Best place to work with

Good infrastructure, Friendly colleagues and management. Encourages individuals for innovative ideas. Good Work culture Good Work Life balance very professional

Awful experience

Have had really bad experience working with my immediate manager. The only good thing about VMware is, they provide handsome salary. You will have to be dumb to be working with them. If you are smart and want to speak up for yourself then please don't bother.

Review

VMware is one of the best places to learn VMware products , Virtualization , Cloud and provides an opportunity for a lot of learning both technical and Management / leadership qualities.

Best company I worked with thus far

The company is an arena for learning and growth. However, if you are joining on a contract, your job security is nill. A typical day at work can get overwhelming sometimes.

Productive and fun

Learning is good Good work culture Everyday is a new learning experience. Constantly in a different shift. Good atmosphere.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Lot of shifts

Best place to learn

Great place to learn. A usual day at work is spending about 3 to 4 hours on reserch and lab work to reproduce customer issues, the rest of the time goes in implementation of fixes on customers environment and troubleshooting issues.

Pros

Your own testing lab

Extremely Productive and great environment

All the Engineers are given utmost liberty to use their own judgements when it comes to fixing customer's machines or even their company's environments. We are the best team in VMware Globally, we have received many accolades and continue to do so. We have a lot of fun everyday while learning and the Management is the best part. There is so much of learning on a day to day basis that we do not know how time goes by. We have learnt Mac OS X, Linux, and much more to help us get through any kind of issues that we face on a given day at work. This is one of the best places that I have worked in, and would love to see the response or match for VMware.

Pros

Free food, free transport, free dinner sessions every month, free sponsors for travel and medical facilities, and free team outings periodically.

Cons

Nil

Working at Vmware is exciting.

A good environment to work and learning. Management gives many ways to improve my personal and carrier growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VMware. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare VMware with

• VMware
  • Technical Support Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?