Vodafone

India2,193 reviews

Found 2,193 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,372 reviews

Vodafone insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Customer care field

Yes good experience to work with vodafone customer care. So I'm mentally no stress and working will comfortable. I'm working to the complaint desk . So many call attend in day by day .

Pros

Free and comfortable

Cons

8hurs

Nice

Nice company to start my career. Had a great time learning and implementing all the things that were taught to me. Will definitely advice my friends to work for it.

Chill place to work for

If you are looking to hustle, during the start of your career, this is not the place to be. But if you want work life bakance along with small amount of quality work, this is it.

Good organization

Salary on time, good management they are very supportive. They provide work according to choice. Work location can be selected as per candidate choice.

Productive and fun loving environment

Good company for growth and learning experience, management are very supportive and also helpful during COVID situation. There are lots of projects and good opportunity to experience. Best to go👍🏻👍🏻

Sales and service

I enjoyed working in vodafone. I won a cash award of 10,000rs within a few days of joining and I improved my communication skills. Colleagues were very friendly and our higher ma'am s and sirs are encouraged me alot in every situations.

Very good atmosphere

Vodafone is well-known telecom provider company ,there are very good working condition,co- workers,team leaders,and managers are very helpful peoples,regularly conducted training,refresher programs entertainment programs it helps improve my work

Working with Vodafone was a brilliant experience and have had best of the learnings during my stint. Great place and great people that we worked along. Will always cherrish my days with Vodafone.

Pros

Great Culture and People

Awesome organization . Best place to work. I never seen culture like Vodafone in other org where I worked .Learning & Development Team is fantastic .HSW culture really great .

Good and nice company to work

It is overall very good experience to work over here , managers and co workers are friendly in nature always ready to help , overall it's very satisfying experience with Vodafone

Time & brake management

If employee came from out side location and commute and want to reduce brake time and utilize as a work time then you have to consider it as a work time so employee can finish work early and commute to home so he/she knows that he/she has a personal life too there are other mambers are living at home

It was a realy chalanging job of my lyfe

I got lot of experience from this job or was realy ossam for me . This job was the first job of my life .I realy enjoy this job dureing my working days. My cenears share his experience with us.We apply those principle in our life And I realy found that it was helpfull in my life.I adopt lot of knowledge of corporat world from my jobI I realy thanks to Vodafone

Good place

Good place and good work life balance. You have ample of opportunities and organisation provide you full support in your initiatives. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this organisation to anyone

Its good place to work

Very good place to work. Awesome leave policies and very good work culture. Gives importance to employees work life balance. Transparent decision making.

Joined here as a fresher and luckily got the development.Got to work on latest technologies like java springboot react javascript .Very good policies for women employeesVery less stress

Pros

Job security Work life balance Lots of leaves

Cons

Internal hike is low Everything is fine

Pro active work styleTeam bonding

I was very excited to work in largest Telecom company also I was affried that can I continue with this company...But 2 years I was working with dadecate , panchuyality, team bonding,good relationship....

Not good for fresher

Not good for fresherManagers are doing politicsThey give preference to their juggadSalary is very lessVariable pay is only to increase the ctcHR don't have ethics

Good company

Its good exposure to work with vodafone. Its mixed experience to work with vodafone. You will get salary on time without delay. It has support project.

Cons

Excited to work with such a innovative organization.always my priority .Thank you Vodafone idea

First I was little scared while thinking about the interview but when I know it was amazing ...too creative .i just love the way they ask the questios... Thank you again for giving me a chance to represent myself.i am too sure the organisation will proud of me..and it will benefitial for everyone the organisation and the co-employee .I will give my 200% to the organisation it's a promise to whom .who believe in me.

Pros

Working environment

Cons

Nothing yet

Company is fantastic but management is the worst you will be moved suddenly without any prior update to new process.. management is not up to the mark nor is the hr department… work culture is good but management is worst they cannot handle the employees who work for them…and less pay according to the process.

Highly stressful with no vision of tech.

No work life balance. No training. Regular review taking place on weekends. Hardly there is peace of mind. Higher management have no technical knowledge. They keep on pushing to do the illogical stuffs.

Pros

Unlimited kind of leaves.

Cons

Long work hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vodafone with