Vodafone

India2,207 reviews

Found 2,207 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,479 reviews
telecompostpaidtargetorganisationhswmncsalaryindia

Fully good

It was a good company profile to work with and the roles and responsibilities to the site and take care of your health and I have to go to office hours are not good

Productive and fun place

I worked for 3.5 years as a Service Delivery and Transition manger Work life balance was there...but at the same time work is also there Little bit of work pressure in some of the operations departments. No problem with leaves and holiday. Managers are not decisive in Vodafone so its better to be on your own. Overalls nice company to work with

Pros

Cabs, leaves, onsite

Cons

Upper management, low raise, consistent work

Vodafone insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Funplace

- The place is really fun loving and enjoyable as it allows agents to enjoy every occasion and festival’s with same spirit and positivity.- the support that we get from supervisors and our respective reporting is also always positive and supportive in every field.- they understand our requirements and so do we.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Supportive staff and helps to grow Professionally

I was extremely satisfied with the Company goals and satisfied with the facilities being offered to me @ Vodafone Spacetel Limited- based at Dharamshala during operations & maintenance of Voda Cell Sites.

decent plce for work

You can get all kinds of people - mix of collaborative and dubious professionals. u should know how to navigate your way. co, culture is fine. But it provides the platform & online courses to learn if you want to. The HR team was nice and helpful as well as knowledgeable - one can approach them for various queries & they address them patiently. Also various learning & training sessions are arranged frequently & can be utilized for further self-development.

Pros

can get collaborative people

Cons

stretched hours sometimes

Fun place. Great exposure to newer systems and technology

A great company to work for . Lots of freedom on decision making . Scope to work across verticals and take risks . A very supportive management team also helped.

Awesome place to work

Good culture, Learning work life balance and knowledge developmentGood transperent company and very supportive line managers ,strong HR policies,HSW safety measures to take care

Productive & good atmosphere

Enjoying with this company at all times and management and co staff very cooperative, good atmosphere and work life balance, KnowledgeBase training and work related training at time to time

It is good organization to work and i have good experience

It is good organization to work and i have good experience but there is pressure more to complete the task daily basis if some time not able to complete then will get the mail notification.

Awesome

Vodafone is the great organization to work for best project best managers best people to be around and learn.Good work life balance.Great people.Good cafeteria

everthing is Awesome

Everything like work culture, work life balance, good technology, new learning in my team, good management.all is good, product , name in the market, new all over the world

Pros

work like balance, new learning, new jobs opportunity, good people

Cons

package and hike

Hate it

My mental health is being affected and they are not helping at all in order for me to achieve happiness. Work life balance is absent! Think about it!!

Good place to learning and explore things very easily

Good place to work and learn.manager are goods .very friendly invornment and any doubts you can ask with your team mates.they are very supportive and give good review.

Pros

Group meeting

Cons

Work time

Bias management, no career growth for people working genuinely

Everything is good other then promotion and growth.Salary is good, hike is good, easy interview with lots of team partyNo new technology, no proper training

Customer care field

Yes good experience to work with vodafone customer care. So I'm mentally no stress and working will comfortable. I'm working to the complaint desk . So many call attend in day by day .

Pros

Free and comfortable

Cons

8hurs

Nice

Nice company to start my career. Had a great time learning and implementing all the things that were taught to me. Will definitely advice my friends to work for it.

Chill place to work for

If you are looking to hustle, during the start of your career, this is not the place to be. But if you want work life bakance along with small amount of quality work, this is it.

Good organization

Salary on time, good management they are very supportive. They provide work according to choice. Work location can be selected as per candidate choice.

Productive and fun loving environment

Good company for growth and learning experience, management are very supportive and also helpful during COVID situation. There are lots of projects and good opportunity to experience. Best to go👍🏻👍🏻

Sales and service

I enjoyed working in vodafone. I won a cash award of 10,000rs within a few days of joining and I improved my communication skills. Colleagues were very friendly and our higher ma'am s and sirs are encouraged me alot in every situations.

Very good atmosphere

Vodafone is well-known telecom provider company ,there are very good working condition,co- workers,team leaders,and managers are very helpful peoples,regularly conducted training,refresher programs entertainment programs it helps improve my work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vodafone with

Vodafone reviews by popular job title

• Vodafone