Vodafoneziggo logo
Vodafoneziggo

Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews

Found 1,278 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,620 reviews

Vodafone

Company is good salary is also good and i have made a good experience i have received many gift and certuficate frim this company Good experience thanks

Pros

Cce

Cons

Ccr

Good environment for job

I was third party employee to work with Vodafone I was cashier almost 4 year I was worked as a cashier in Vodafone store it was a great experience I learn lot of things

Productive and fun workplace

Vodafone is like a dream company to work in, for many employees. However, the company is not as good as it looks from outside.Internal politics is a main reason for this. Favouritism is another one.However, overall I am enjoying working at Vodafone, India.Its a good company as compared with many others at least in India.

Pros

Cafeteria, good Team leaders

Cons

Night shifts, cabs available only between 6 pm- 5:30 am shifts.

Good working place at store

I am happy with the job of my title by I am so disappointed with the my salary and so much parsaliity with the employees and company is so good but their management level officer so rude

Pros

Nothing given

Cons

So much time like 9:30 to 7:30 woking hours

good

one start as the first job as there is more to learn at Vodafone, as interacting with whole lots of crowd every day, that helps to understand customers well.

Pros

2 holidays

Cons

extra working hours

Great Place to Work

Vodafone Idea Ltd., is a great place to work. This stint gave me an opportunity to excel my professional as well as personal caliber. It was an honor working with this organization.

Pros

Professional work culture and mutual respect

Cons

Unhealthy competition in Telecom Sector affecting the job security in this field

Good work

Monday to SaturdaySeniors ka hierarchy follow karna distributor aur dealer se good communication banaa Ke RakhnaWork culture is good management is good

Fun place

Extremely conducive work environment. One is allowed to own roles and deliver within timelines. Growth is good and a good place for any career stage. Compensation is awesome along with the benefits attached.

Produtive

Vodafone is a nice place to work. Good employee benefits. Team bonding culture. Employee centric organisation. Overall experience is good

Productive & fun place for work

Vodafone Intelligent Solutions is a good Organization with lots of opportunities to grow and build a career, there are so many LoBs to choose your dream job.

Jobs at Vodafoneziggo

See more jobs

Productive and fun work place with supportive environment

The overall work environment was good, the work culture was good with lots of fun activities which keeps the employees motivated. Arranging activities for employees in the office and seeing them enjoy every moment is the best part. New challenges makes me more curious to learn and work better.

Good for first Job

This was my first job obviously in was not having experience with BPO i learned from here what is BPO and on daily basis interactions with customers likely more then 200 customers and with lot of queries learned lot of things here i would recommend for freshers to work here!

Awesome company

Jsut one sentence Amazing , focused and helping With great team work and amazing working environment with best office surrounding and best leader to guide us with given targets

Productive and Fun Workspace

I'd suggest every beginner to experience working at Vodafone once in their career path. It is a good place to understand work ethics, develop personal skills and groom yourselves - no no particular trainings on that, the work culture itself is so sophisticated that you will learn. Thanks Vodafone for having me.

Pros

Food Coupons, Flexible Shifts

Cons

monotonous work profile

Senior Executive

No work life balance and worst management , No goal No Vision, No direction, No fix time, wage answers..............................................

Pros

worst management

Cons

Worst

Good place to work. good career for beginners into telecom domain. Policies need to change. No proper hierarchy and regulations at work place. need more training modules for employees

Only suited for telecom domsin proffesionals

Only suited for telecom domsin proffesionals. NO job security. Management is immature and blames senior folks in the team for all mistakes even though onshore guys are responsible.

Pros

Good pay structure

Central Performance & Optimization Lead

It is good company to work with. I am working with it since last 5 years. Here work life is balanced and good opportunity to gro in professional career.

Best place to work

Atmosphere like you are in abroad at the Vodafone house Great management and people who always support you Easy to work with quality and with best hospitality with clear cafeteria food and the best cabins at work place You can work freely without any bourdon

Good

Very nice company company will take care employees like health safety well-being salary on time enjoyment motivation over all good the all I can say. .

Work culture

Work culture is good and every TL are supporting. And they are there for support in each phase of work level. I would recommend everyone to work here to learn how to communicate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodafoneziggo