Vodafoneziggo

Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews

Found 1,278 reviews matching the search
Company is good salary is also good and i have made a good experience i have received many gift and certuficate frim this company Good experience thanks
Pros
Cce
Cons
Ccr
I was third party employee to work with Vodafone I was cashier almost 4 year I was worked as a cashier in Vodafone store it was a great experience I learn lot of things
Vodafone is like a dream company to work in, for many employees. However, the company is not as good as it looks from outside.Internal politics is a main reason for this. Favouritism is another one.However, overall I am enjoying working at Vodafone, India.Its a good company as compared with many others at least in India.
Pros
Cafeteria, good Team leaders
Cons
Night shifts, cabs available only between 6 pm- 5:30 am shifts.
I am happy with the job of my title by I am so disappointed with the my salary and so much parsaliity with the employees and company is so good but their management level officer so rude
Pros
Nothing given
Cons
So much time like 9:30 to 7:30 woking hours
one start as the first job as there is more to learn at Vodafone, as interacting with whole lots of crowd every day, that helps to understand customers well.
Pros
2 holidays
Cons
extra working hours
Vodafone Idea Ltd., is a great place to work. This stint gave me an opportunity to excel my professional as well as personal caliber. It was an honor working with this organization.
Pros
Professional work culture and mutual respect
Cons
Unhealthy competition in Telecom Sector affecting the job security in this field
Monday to SaturdaySeniors ka hierarchy follow karna distributor aur dealer se good communication banaa Ke RakhnaWork culture is good management is good
Extremely conducive work environment. One is allowed to own roles and deliver within timelines. Growth is good and a good place for any career stage. Compensation is awesome along with the benefits attached.
Vodafone is a nice place to work. Good employee benefits. Team bonding culture. Employee centric organisation. Overall experience is good
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions is a good Organization with lots of opportunities to grow and build a career, there are so many LoBs to choose your dream job.
The overall work environment was good, the work culture was good with lots of fun activities which keeps the employees motivated. Arranging activities for employees in the office and seeing them enjoy every moment is the best part. New challenges makes me more curious to learn and work better.
This was my first job obviously in was not having experience with BPO i learned from here what is BPO and on daily basis interactions with customers likely more then 200 customers and with lot of queries learned lot of things here i would recommend for freshers to work here!
Jsut one sentence Amazing , focused and helping With great team work and amazing working environment with best office surrounding and best leader to guide us with given targets
Cons
I'd suggest every beginner to experience working at Vodafone once in their career path. It is a good place to understand work ethics, develop personal skills and groom yourselves - no no particular trainings on that, the work culture itself is so sophisticated that you will learn. Thanks Vodafone for having me.
Pros
Food Coupons, Flexible Shifts
Cons
monotonous work profile
No work life balance and worst management , No goal No Vision, No direction, No fix time, wage answers..............................................
Pros
worst management
Cons
Worst
Good place to work. good career for beginners into telecom domain. Policies need to change. No proper hierarchy and regulations at work place. need more training modules for employees
Only suited for telecom domsin proffesionals. NO job security. Management is immature and blames senior folks in the team for all mistakes even though onshore guys are responsible.
Pros
Good pay structure
Cons
It is good company to work with. I am working with it since last 5 years. Here work life is balanced and good opportunity to gro in professional career.
Atmosphere like you are in abroad at the Vodafone house Great management and people who always support you Easy to work with quality and with best hospitality with clear cafeteria food and the best cabins at work place You can work freely without any bourdon
Very nice company company will take care employees like health safety well-being salary on time enjoyment motivation over all good the all I can say. .
Work culture is good and every TL are supporting. And they are there for support in each phase of work level. I would recommend everyone to work here to learn how to communicate.
  1. Employee Reviews