Vodafoneziggo

Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Found 119 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,625 reviews

Intresting work environment

Prograsive and competitive work culture also best opportunity to grow and study and upgrade the knowledge. Obviously little bit stress of performance.

Productive and fun workplace

Vodafone is like a dream company to work in, for many employees. However, the company is not as good as it looks from outside.Internal politics is a main reason for this. Favouritism is another one.However, overall I am enjoying working at Vodafone, India.Its a good company as compared with many others at least in India.

Pros

Cafeteria, good Team leaders

Cons

Night shifts, cabs available only between 6 pm- 5:30 am shifts.

Productive & fun place for work

Vodafone Intelligent Solutions is a good Organization with lots of opportunities to grow and build a career, there are so many LoBs to choose your dream job.

Senior Executive

No work life balance and worst management , No goal No Vision, No direction, No fix time, wage answers..............................................

Pros

worst management

Cons

Worst

Best place to work

Atmosphere like you are in abroad at the Vodafone house Great management and people who always support you Easy to work with quality and with best hospitality with clear cafeteria food and the best cabins at work place You can work freely without any bourdon

Work culture

Work culture is good and every TL are supporting. And they are there for support in each phase of work level. I would recommend everyone to work here to learn how to communicate.

relax and fun work place, but not good for workaholicpeople.

in international process, I used to work in night shift and early morning shift only. team building and role of individual in the team I learned from there. Management is good, but not best. It can be better if they do some changes in it. culture is very friendly, but bossism is there.

Pros

highest night allowance

Cons

not good for workaholic people

Great Place to work and learn

My typical day involves having calls and meetings with different stakeholders(European) involving strategy development, troubleshooting issues, building KPIs and Quality parameters for different processes in Vodafone, driving various cross functional projects, working on various tools, reporting, program delivery etc. I have learnt a lot within organization be it project management skills, stakeholder management, being a subject matter expert for Ariba and Docusign, people management skills,problem solving, leadership etc. Management is good, ready to help in professional as well as personal growth. Workculture is great giving me a perfect balance of professional and personal space.The most enjoyable part of the job is that it gives you opportunities to learn and grow at the pace you want.

Good Workplace

Overall good experience, lots of things to learn, good management, good workplace culture, to work in different shifts was a bit harder, difficult to manage work-life balance

A Great place to work.

A great place to work, you can have worklife balance with ample amount of growth opportunity and learning. A great management team led by one of the best leader seen till date.

Jobs at Vodafoneziggo

in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
See more jobs

Working at Vodafone was good. I got lot to explore professionally and socially. It helped me grow my abilities like talking ability & risk taking abil

I liked the work culture at Vodafone. Management level was good and standard. I liked working in there though it was fast paced work but over all it was fun.

table tennis

it was low salary but is ok to have that job near by my house so that way i am going over there and i make good friends over there and good relation with my colleague.

It was good experience working with this company.

It was a good experience working with this company. I learned how to handle the frustrated customers and how to solve their issues. I learned patience level .Work culture,management is good in the company.

Work smart

Hard work is most powerfull word in this world, vodafone is a very good plateform for carrier. My work is in vodafone 3.5 year but feel like my home Thanks for supporting me.

donot take care of experience employees

no work life balance and donot take care of expereinced exmployees. lot of politics . give good oppurtunity ton work in different departments. overall ok to work

amazing company to work in

amazing company best for career and self growth helps a person learn about day to day market with alot support from managers you are your own boss of your life your growth remains in your hands

Enjoyed my work with balancing my personnel life

A good organisation, with supporting colleges. Learned Legal documentation & filling Management was supportive The hardest part of the Job is to collect the money from customer where by customer had not used any services

fun place to work

Even when the work was monotonous, new challenges hardly gets you bored at work. You are up for the challenge and team works hard. Lot of team bonding activities happening.

A mediocre workplace.. neither fun nor too preassure

Vodafone Idea Ltd : Learning is dependent on your department and team. Work-life balance is worst for Networks department compared to others. Since company is dealing with hard times personal financial growth of employees is compromised.

Back office job

I had a great experience in Vodafone working for back end team. We use to solve to customer query through email. I use to handle corporate account. Includes customer SIM activation, disconnection and activation etc.

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Growth slow Phase

Fun Working Place and Organised

Great Environment to work, with providing Empolyee Benefits to good knowledge on Safety as well as Work life balance.In short Employee oriented company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodafoneziggo