Vodafoneziggo

Delhi, Delhi43 reviews

Found 43 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,644 reviews
telecomhsworganisationmncpostpaidtargetqueryindia

Prodcutive and fun workplace

Good company to work woth. Nice management . Inclusivitiy culture. Management is quite supportive. Regular trainings are being conducted. Flexi hours work culuture

Nice work experience with this company

Overall experience was good with this company so many things happen in all 7 years when I worked im happy to be part of this company and my previous boss was very friendly and give apportunity to grwo well thanks to everyone

Vodafoneziggo insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues

Retail

I work with Vodafone from last 7 year ,Its great company .I gain lots of experience from there .I get great opportunity and improve my skills on daily bases .

Na

I was worked there as team leader and handling the team of more than 20 people. It was a wonderful experience with this company. Taking care of cash in flow, maintaining store infrastructure, maintaining SLA.

good work experince

very good experience of Vodafone company and much more learn in Vodafone our seiners and staffs. and good environment in work and timing is very well and much more benefit.

Productive and good working place

It is a good place to work with. I enjoyed working there. I learnt a lot here. It provides good growth and working atmosphere. Happy with the workplace.

Fun with work

It was fun working in a nice environment. Has learnt lot of different lessons which made me help in becoming a professional . The management was helpful & accepted the good ideas coming from junior team members. overall good environment to work.

Very nice place for work

I have given seevice in vodafone directly, i hired through the third party vendor who provide temporary manpower in vodafone. But vodafone working style is very different, they people think about our valuable employees.

Good company

Very good company with awsome working culture very friendly environment but work pressure quite disappointing else MNC with good salary to on role employee off role Employee just like a struggling artist type.Else job security only for on role Employee this was the negative point

Pros

Very good

Cons

It was a good company to work

it was a nice experience to work with vodafone. if an fresher will be able to join vodafone, then there will be a great opportunity for him/her to learn lots of things

Pros

its good in terms of Job environment

Cons

working with vodafone as an associate

Fun place to work

I was at Vodafone for about 2.8 years. It was the most fun place to work at. The HR department was very active and ensured to organize fun activities every now and then. There was lot of proessure on managers to ensure that their reportees take part in fun activities

The friendly culture made workplace like my own home.

It was my first job after graduation and the transition went smooth since firm always gave their best to make employees satisfied. i have learnt lots of lessons from the firm that how a MNC works and how the management ideas get implemented.

quite workplace with good people

it was informative as we had all the information related to all the phone plans with us before hand. I enjoyed solving customer problems and it helped me build a great relation with them.

Productive environment, transparent organisation

Overall having very good experiences with the organization. Friendly environment, transparent policies and safety & wellbeing of employees are key highlights.

Pros

Productive environment, transparent organisation

Cons

not very but work life balance is little concern

First job. Fine stores and training. Learned to work long hours after college. Target hard part of job. Good management & work environment. Working on software enjoyable part of job.

Pros

Free mobile number

Cons

Low salary

Initially a good place to work having work life balance but growth prospective is very low. Salary increment is very also unsatisfactory. Promotions only limited to favorite people Not at all advisable for career growth now

Pros

good cafeteria, gym, games etc

Cons

job insecurity, no reward for good work

Supercc dept. postpaid sim cards and plans were main products to sell.

I had startes my corporate career with this organization, selling poatpaid sim cards and their plans was my work, I did it pretty well, got many champion awards.

Pros

Free tap sim cards.

Cons

no week offs

Good company

I was working in telesales for postpaid connection . Good working atmosphere in this call center.team work is very good in this company.No harrassment no target in this company.

Good

Good

Workplace

Complete 3 & half years good company but no improvement & No Work Hrs Limit,Its Telecom Line I have to change telecom to other sector thats why i am leaving this job.

the most Stressful Place to work

Many people had been harassed in this organisation by the senior personals because of behaviour problem. People more often ask to stay late because of work load. even me and my team were stay late in the office with no arrangement food. no friendly environment at all. every day when you get up in the morning you just pray to get another job. very poor leadership.

Pros

do not work for vodafone essar south ltd

Cons

do not work for vodafone essar south ltd

Great Telecom Brand

I saw the transition from Hutch to Vodafone and those were some great times to work for the brand. The telecom industry being on a boom , we saw the brand growing at an exponential rate inspite of the brand change. I got a chance to work on the best brand campaigns and learnt a lot from working their.

Pros

Great Brand to be associated with

Cons

Tough survival with JIO launch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vodafoneziggo with