Vodafoneziggo

Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Found 54 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,625 reviews

Good experience

Learnt a lot of things Good environment Work culture was nice with great colleagues Growth opportunity was high A rare culture of work life balance was there which was a great initiative.

Useless

Management is not good, no improvement. No hike, leaves related issue. Even thunder storm also management want to join the employee. All over dissatisfied, due to money people work nothing lse

Job at Vodafone India

Really good culture.very good work environment.One of best company to work.senior very much supportive.Job stability is good.but due hyper competition it's very much stressed to work here.

Fun at work

The job at Vodafone M-Pesa has been not very stressful. The organisational policies have been excellent. Managers have been very cooperative. The team has been excellent and have always lent a shoulder for support.

Good work culture

This sector is too good, This company teach that how to built a relationship on customer. All of staff is support & help for growth earnings. Really i like this company.

Homely Atmoshphear

Fantastic HR & Collegue support.Plesant work calture. Homely atmosphear.Nice HR Policies.Getting salary on time.Seniors are realy cooperative.Overall its a nice organization.

Worked as an Interm

Worked as an intern in Vodafone. Management was good , though work processes could have been a bit better. Payscale is also not high for both interns n employees

Worst Place to Work

There is no any commitment from the employers. First of all, they will hire you for a customer service position but pressure for sells job. Management is very poor and work-life balance is worse than anything.

Pros

salary

Cons

long hours, a lot work pressure.

Good multi national company

i just have intern. i was inti retail sales competitors analysis. Retail market development and analysis. Report making and sales record maintaing. customers view on particular service.

Pros

multi national company

Cons

should work on Data more.

Productive and fun workplace

Good place to work. Lots of fun at workplace. Good workplace culture to work at. Good cooperative colleagues and bosses. Worked late for some time in the office.

Jobs at Vodafoneziggo

in Kolkata, West Bengal
See more jobs

Productive and Fun working

Developed my Professional experience.Learned a lot of professional behavior. Helped me to personality development.Most importantly I have learned to lead.

Pros

Lots of gifts

Productive and motivating

Strict timelines Urgent deliverables Encouraging mentors Motivating events Employee friendly environment Mentor - Men-tee relationship is positive Can have a better inter departmental communication Can have a better work life balance for employees

Long distance

Good company but long target for the first time in the community Vodafoneis best companyanditscontentstoanyone my problem is long target to newcustomers

Pros

No Lance

Cons

Long time

My first job given expose in corporate industry

although its off roll of icici bank but we never felt working there,learned many thing from there . met many good & talented peoples of the industry

Awesome learning experience

Great management who allows you to work of your own and do necessary grooming for next levels. great learning experience and amazing culture. got great colleagues.

All co- worker is very supportive .

One of the best company in the telecom industry.i used to enjoy their job. Flexible working. - Company Benefits (sick leave, share scheme, holiday etc.). - Collaborative workplace. - Great working environment. - Widely known brand all over the world. - Company travel. - Working with teams located around the world on a daily basis.- Complicated way of doing things.

Good workplace

Vodafone company a good place to work with it. I had good times in the office. Every staff was friendly and helpfull. I have learned good things like my typing speed is improved. The hardest part of the job was you have to sit whole night and focus on the computer..huhh

Pros

Work finished in 5-6 hours

Cons

No rest

I love my job

No tips nice place nice company nice people 8 hrs duty work start mng 10 to end night 7-8pm most enjoyable part its totally outside job not a in-house job

Pros

Cons

8 hrs

bad

management is drunk all time salary not realeased time to time every month also no security thats why left the job also management very rush behave all time

productive work place

To work with an organization which provides opportunities to lead, learn and contribute for company benefit that will help to improve my career

Prodrutive and fun work place

the work culture in Vodafone gave me a mixed experience , I learnt how to enhance customer relationship, Through out my work life I have received very friendly and cooperative atmosphere . though the hardest part of the job is resolving the customer's serious billing issues but at the same time when the problem is being identified and solved it becomes the most interesting part of the job.

Pros

incentives

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodafoneziggo