Vodafoneziggo

Patna, Bihar7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,644 reviews
telecomhsworganisationmncpostpaidtargetqueryindia

Great organization

Love this organisation helpfull management great work culture lots of learning with this organisation salary on time and job security available

Absolutely fantastic working with this company

It has been very nice working here. It is almost 11 years working here. Learned a lot of skills like management, technical etc. Currently looking after the new rollout and operations of Network here.

Pros

Largest telecom.operator of india

Vodafoneziggo insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues

working as BDM in vodafone

taking a responsibility ad BDM in Vodafone, handling big team in four district looking sales and distribution part of co. I am totally responsible for sales and marketing of my area and also how my team are being well groomed

Productive and funwork place

Wonderful memories I have in Vodafone always pleasure to be a part of these organization good management team a helping me a lot as profesional and always support .

Work

Overall working with the current company is very good ,management is good ,but for the future everyone needs to move, and wants some growth

Pros

Free smartphone, Health insurance, Free post-paid connection, Post-paid connections to family members

Cons

Versatile working culture with the same post

Productive & required intensive work with perfection

Checking Claims & always looking to clear invoices, therefore making reports as requirement of Management, I learn here how to present our work smartly, My co-workers are co-operative in nature, I have to do accounts reconciliation with business partners during this process sometime I have to manage the violence in field, which is the hardest part of my job. In every quarter of year there is provision to examine the employees on the basis of performance & productivity & those employees should be awarded. It is passionate ourselves to work.

Pros

Free Snaks

Cons

Long Hour duty

productive and right work place

learn a lot of things from there ,management is good,co-worker is good,everything is ok

Pros

na

Cons

working hours is too long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vodafoneziggo with