Vodafoneziggo

Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Found 175 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,625 reviews

Produtive

Vodafone is a nice place to work. Good employee benefits. Team bonding culture. Employee centric organisation. Overall experience is good

Productive and Fun Workspace

I'd suggest every beginner to experience working at Vodafone once in their career path. It is a good place to understand work ethics, develop personal skills and groom yourselves - no no particular trainings on that, the work culture itself is so sophisticated that you will learn. Thanks Vodafone for having me.

Pros

Food Coupons, Flexible Shifts

Cons

monotonous work profile

Only suited for telecom domsin proffesionals

Only suited for telecom domsin proffesionals. NO job security. Management is immature and blames senior folks in the team for all mistakes even though onshore guys are responsible.

Pros

Good pay structure

stresfull and hectic

Vodafone may be good as a company but not for employees. The system for working in a BPO invironment is not for every manager and here at vodafone they take it very seriously , they actually don't want every capable person to work they only want those people to work who can favour there managers.

Not recommended at this time for an experienced, but this is an opportunity for freshers. People who are new in the industry can work hard for the betterment of the situation Nothing seems to have great to expect for the career growth or future,as the situation remains the same for the last 2 years.

Work nature

Work nature at Vodafone company feels me secure and available for each time when family needed. But time passes we need to move on so constantly looking for new opportunities to give me satisfaction and valued of my knowledge

cv shortlisting, understood the working of recruitment, assisted in talent acquisition

The experience was pretty good got an insight about the hr department and different hr roles one performs. Having the opportunity to shortlist resumes, interviewing store managers then doing background and reference checks helped me to improve my hr skills.

Good to work with

It's is good to work in this reputed organization here the leave policy is good and in all other aspects it's a good place to work.employee will have a possibility to maintain life and work in balance

It's good company to work with

Moderate policy for employees and leave policy is good and the organisation referral policy is nice.in all aspects it is a good company to work with but it is in limited location

Flexible & Fun at workplace

Friendly work culture, transparency & adaptable to new changes every resource enjoy working with fun & team building activities. Provided training's to upgrade our skills. Overall it was fun & the awesome company to work.

Jobs at Vodafoneziggo

in Pune, Maharashtra
See more jobs

Feeling genuinely appreciated lifts people up. At the most basic level, it makes us feel safe, which frees us to do our best work. It’s also energizing. When our value feels at risk, as it so often does, that worry becomes preoccupying, which drains and diverts our energy from creating value.

good environment

Nice experience with great team members and seniors .good training provided when needed. safety measures are been taken very nicely for the employees .

Productive and more challenging

It is good workplace to learn and grow. We will have good explore to multiple countries. Good teamates. Good working environment. Celebrating all festivals.

Work life balance is good but less opportunity for pure technical work

Work is average. Work life balance is good. Management is political here. Lots of internal fun events for the employees. Has dedicated Learning and Management team so employee get ample scope for learning new skills. .

Overall Good

Overall is good IT-Environment. Indoor sports activities are less. Lots of Training and learning programs to build skills . Certifications are also provided.

Vodafone is an Excellent company

Awesome company with superb work culture specially for ladies. Good increments & Growth. was good experience in handling stores. Good Yearly increments & Position Growth

Good Company to work

Very Liberal policies. Employee Friendly organization. Awesome culture. Helpful Colleagues. Good remuneration. Own your CAR policy is the best. cool place to work

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Vodafone os very Excellent company

Ganpati festival is very fantastic tipical day in the vodafone.i have learned how to grow of the sales.management is very supported.work place is very friendly and very enjoyable.

Right now working in this company.

This is a great company.Great place to work, friendly staff, good management.Friendly people who enjoy socializing and are very knowledgeable in their roles

MBA with 7 years experience

Good organization to work you can have great experience with Vodafone. You can manage your family life with professional life. Good management to work.

my experience is average with co worker and culture

I notice the way of ppl working there is not having proper plan and most of thing carry by ad-hoc nature. Team is playing good role for support as I was part of Dev team. But most of team member were under pressure for work and they need to support for any defect fix and any time even weekend also.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodafoneziggo