Vodafoneziggo

Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews in Tezpur, Assam

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,626 reviews

Overall good company

This is a good company to work but there should be some balanced structure so that the lower level staff should have a balanced life both professional as well personal. Also the ground level staff must be given clarity on the overall company future goals.

M-Pesa prmoter

I worked as an promoter for M-pesa.I interacted with business ideals about working ethics for working for Vodafone. Overall it was an good experience to be part of Vodafone.

Pros

Able to express my own ideas with any worry

Cons

Salary not sufficient

Spread the red was the motto which i have done in this two years working with vodafone

I have gained many exprirence working with vodafone. Mostly how to interact with people and solving there problems in vodafone way i.e with speed simplicity and trust. My co workers are the supporting hands in these two years which i have spent on vodafone. The hardest part of the job was to spend the whole night in office due to system issues, but still somehow manage to complete the work same day which satisfies customers. Most enjoyable part of the job was we are rewarded for good works done which help us to gain back our self confidence and work more hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodafoneziggo