Vodafoneziggo

Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 78 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,625 reviews

good

one start as the first job as there is more to learn at Vodafone, as interacting with whole lots of crowd every day, that helps to understand customers well.

Pros

2 holidays

Cons

extra working hours

Productive and Fun Workspace

I'd suggest every beginner to experience working at Vodafone once in their career path. It is a good place to understand work ethics, develop personal skills and groom yourselves - no no particular trainings on that, the work culture itself is so sophisticated that you will learn. Thanks Vodafone for having me.

Pros

Food Coupons, Flexible Shifts

Cons

monotonous work profile

Working in a call center solving customer issues

Vodafone call centers are highly competitive with equal employee rewards. My duties included solving customer queries, helping them with bill payments and other issues.

Useless

Management is not good, no improvement. No hike, leaves related issue. Even thunder storm also management want to join the employee. All over dissatisfied, due to money people work nothing lse

Globally loved brand...Good environment and culture to work with, work is challenging and proper training will be provided.........................................

It was great experience to work there.

I love the job that i did there.I used to answer customers questions and tried to convince them to join our company.It is a great company and I really appreciate their services.

Good

Very good organization. I am very happy to worked in vodafone, the time seeks 6years completed with short period. Manager support is excellent. Working

progressive and productive

it was my first job company.i had beaten 1 month training and filtration process. the training period was ossom and my tranner was very helpful n caring.company working style was also good.every senior and junior was appreciate every employees equally.but company salary was so low and increament policy was also not good.

Wonderful experience with company.

Friendly atmosphere, women safety, competition between every one for growth, good culture, helpful Seniors we had to do work frequently and in easy way...

Customer Service Officer at Vodafone

Vodafone is a very good Telecom Company it is really nice to work with vodafone, and i learnt lots of things there, it boosted me like a professional for a better future, i was worked for 2.10 years.

Productive and encouraging

Working with Vodafone was fun. Its a great company and the atmosphere is cool. The management is very co-operative and most importantly the Vodafone is employee centric.

Good company

Good company good experience indeed happy...!!! Profile was ok but had a great experience good people good team also we had our own time aswell overall nice

Finding new job.

vodaphoneziggo is a nice company and my somany friends work in it....it a wider network conpany and almost every person knows this conpany very well..

good place to work

Friendly working environment insurance benefits pickup and drop facility team work handling angry customer little bit stressful work was easy delivering against monthly targets

2.6 years

My life best job of Vodafone &I work to customer retention & customer always hendling & I work in Vodafone honestly and sincerely & I have best experience of customer service in Vodafone so it's best job for me

it was inbound call center and was very nice to solve customers issues

I took 200 calls in 9 hours of shift. Some time it was hectic but to get fresh we play board games in our free time or break time. had a great experience to talk with every new customers.

Coustmer service executive

In vodafone, I am only working 6 month in manjeri store,malppuram,kerala.It was very good experience.Mainly dealing customers direct come to store and clear their sim card issues

quite workplace with good people

it was informative as we had all the information related to all the phone plans with us before hand. I enjoyed solving customer problems and it helped me build a great relation with them.

Productive and very professional

A typical day would involve multiple productive meetings and work. I have learned a lot at Vodafone. Being in Vendor management I looked at various vendors's training and meet new people everyday.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Inbound Telle Calling

Lot Of Pressure In Calling of postpaid calls,Managment was also not so good,Calls Back to back,Break also Less without Notice.No Overtime Charges.....

Worst Place to Work

There is no any commitment from the employers. First of all, they will hire you for a customer service position but pressure for sells job. Management is very poor and work-life balance is worse than anything.

Pros

salary

Cons

long hours, a lot work pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodafoneziggo
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?