Vodafoneziggo

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,625 reviews

progressive and productive

it was my first job company.i had beaten 1 month training and filtration process. the training period was ossom and my tranner was very helpful n caring.company working style was also good.every senior and junior was appreciate every employees equally.but company salary was so low and increament policy was also not good.

good place to work

Friendly working environment insurance benefits pickup and drop facility team work handling angry customer little bit stressful work was easy delivering against monthly targets

it was inbound call center and was very nice to solve customers issues

I took 200 calls in 9 hours of shift. Some time it was hectic but to get fresh we play board games in our free time or break time. had a great experience to talk with every new customers.

Inbound Telle Calling

Lot Of Pressure In Calling of postpaid calls,Managment was also not so good,Calls Back to back,Break also Less without Notice.No Overtime Charges.....

Worst Place to Work

There is no any commitment from the employers. First of all, they will hire you for a customer service position but pressure for sells job. Management is very poor and work-life balance is worse than anything.

Pros

salary

Cons

long hours, a lot work pressure.

not good

no support. work experience n atmosphere good. there is less salary given. Only required sales .. there is not good service to customer. staff is not good.

Very much injoyeble work

Work with Vodafone is so much fun but also work hard.workplace is very comfortable.accomodation is good But no salary gain yearly. HR team is helpful Everytime in good or bad situations.team coach are friendly all time.

Pros

Cafetariya opend all time

Cons

No long hours .only shift time follow.

My serious review

Vodafone customer service is very good and also management but problem is that employee time is not fixed so employee faced many problems like meal, lunch,dinner suppose employee belong to other state and take room as rent that is reason behind time changes and finally room owner, and don't get room easily. so employee management break and finally he resigned from Vodafone and so any other benefits.so I request to all please make sure your time before joining customer care service.

good work place

good and nice work place for everyone in vodafone pvt. ltd. there are many coffee cantine and place's for fun and games.i found a good coligues and good friend at my work place like janvi,latif,kalpesh,vijay and jigar they all are my coligue in there company we all placed same post.

Pros

free tea and coffee

Cons

long hour

good company

it was a good experience when i was working in vodafone telecommunication.Good salary,incentives for overtime,motivating and also good people i find there.

loved it!!!

I feel glad to have had worked there. The salary benefits and growth I had got is awesome.

Productive & healthy environment

Good to work on a cultured environment. High scope for learning new things on daily basis.

Pros

Free Tiffin

Cons

Long Hours

vodafone store

I get the good experience from my workplace they are supportable & favourable.

productive and fun place

Good place to work. Includes lot of refreshment activities.

This company lacks in professional approach towards new joining

Company has got a good presence, though there are lot of customer agitation regarding the visibility of the company. Long hours is a constraint for this company.

Csr

Received in Bound Call to Resolve Customer Queries with 100% Quality

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

long Hours

Friendly workplace with responsibilities, perfectness and fun.

On the weekends and on festival days we were getting lot many calls from the customers. During this time I had learned to manage a good work load with a time limit of 10-15 minutes per customer.With my co-workers I had learned to manage user friendly environment by communicating with them and helping each other.

Pros

co-operative team

Cons

full-time hours on weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question