Vodafoneziggo

Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews for Executive

Found 78 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,625 reviews

Good for first Job

This was my first job obviously in was not having experience with BPO i learned from here what is BPO and on daily basis interactions with customers likely more then 200 customers and with lot of queries learned lot of things here i would recommend for freshers to work here!

Good

It is a platform for me to upgrade myself with academically as we as professionally. Working environment is good enough to keep the employee to upgrade themselves

Reporting and Processing

A day in which I enjoy working. Work culture, Responsibility. I believe, our management is one of the best. As it allows me to showcase my best of my telent. Work culture is one of the best as it allows me to do with flexibility When management not able to give decision. When I learn something new

Casual Experience

Very Casual Experience at working since the salary was not as much as expected and managment mostly show up on weekend thus this is not level headed job.

Retail

I work with Vodafone from last 7 year ,Its great company .I gain lots of experience from there .I get great opportunity and improve my skills on daily bases .

Job at Vodafone India

Really good culture.very good work environment.One of best company to work.senior very much supportive.Job stability is good.but due hyper competition it's very much stressed to work here.

good place for learning

good company with friendly atmosphere. management is always ready for help and responding with fraction of second about any problems. and appreciate the work of employees.

Pros

na

Cons

na

Back office job

I had a great experience in Vodafone working for back end team. We use to solve to customer query through email. I use to handle corporate account. Includes customer SIM activation, disconnection and activation etc.

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Growth slow Phase

Productive and fun environment

Productive and fun environment in the Vodafone company, good employees to work with, good employer, good Management to work with. Helpful nature. Main is the location Ahmedabad.

Pros

Productive and fun environment

Cons

None I faced

Fun Working Place and Organised

Great Environment to work, with providing Empolyee Benefits to good knowledge on Safety as well as Work life balance.In short Employee oriented company.

Jobs at Vodafoneziggo

Executive positions
See more jobs

Nice place for work

Vodafone such a nice place for work. There is no boundaries for your freedom.when you working Vodafone you feel oriented environment to work.so come in and join.

The friendly culture made workplace like my own home.

It was my first job after graduation and the transition went smooth since firm always gave their best to make employees satisfied. i have learnt lots of lessons from the firm that how a MNC works and how the management ideas get implemented.

Company is very strict to adhere tosafety rules

Have not spend too much time in vodafone,but the time i had spent was full of leanings , one thing i had learnt in vodafone was how to manage your work to avoid any outages.

Pros

Adhere to Safety rukes

Cons

Long working hours

It's good place to work, working culture is good and the policies are very impactful They take care of the employees, work life balance is truly appreciable here.

Pros

Excellent working style

Cons

Talent identification process is not impressive

Learning without pressure

It had gud culture. Safety and secutiry top most priority. We have fun activities which help us to get refreshed during working hours. They belive in diversifiaction.

Pros

Fun avtivities

It was good working with this company and learned alot about Business relationships

It was good working with the company but still there was politics going inside the environment, not bad but not good also.. Less promotions then promises.

Very busy workplace

Learnt good skills Managing 400 executive Every day happy to handle the sales executives Achieved our team gols No 1 Tamilnadu performance award getting Still miss the wonderful team

Workplace

Complete 3 & half years good company but no improvement & No Work Hrs Limit,Its Telecom Line I have to change telecom to other sector thats why i am leaving this job.

Customer Relationship Excecutive

It was excellent experience working this company and with the help of the well trained seniors I upgraded myself as professional employee. I learned to handle customers and manage the operational work related to all departments.

Pros

Working Environment

Salary & Perks

Salary are vary person to person which should vary post to post this creates demotivate and same level. Sales / Hr department are not partial for Increments/ Promotions

Good company to start career

Overall nice place to work. ample of support from managers and colleagues. Very good company to work and learn different communication skills. You perform and you will be paid and rewarded accordingly

Pros

Supportive and rewarding for sincere employees

Cons

job timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodafoneziggo