Vodafoneziggo logo

Vodafoneziggo Culture reviews

Clear

Found 441 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,621 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Vodafone is like a dream company to work in, for many employees. However, the company is not as good as it looks from outside.Internal politics is a main reason for this. Favouritism is another one.However, overall I am enjoying working at Vodafone, India.Its a good company as compared with many others at least in India.

Pros

Cafeteria, good Team leaders

Cons

Night shifts, cabs available only between 6 pm- 5:30 am shifts.

Great Place to Work

Vodafone Idea Ltd., is a great place to work. This stint gave me an opportunity to excel my professional as well as personal caliber. It was an honor working with this organization.

Pros

Professional work culture and mutual respect

Cons

Unhealthy competition in Telecom Sector affecting the job security in this field

Good work

Monday to SaturdaySeniors ka hierarchy follow karna distributor aur dealer se good communication banaa Ke RakhnaWork culture is good management is good

Produtive

Vodafone is a nice place to work. Good employee benefits. Team bonding culture. Employee centric organisation. Overall experience is good

Productive and fun work place with supportive environment

The overall work environment was good, the work culture was good with lots of fun activities which keeps the employees motivated. Arranging activities for employees in the office and seeing them enjoy every moment is the best part. New challenges makes me more curious to learn and work better.

Awesome company

Jsut one sentence Amazing , focused and helping With great team work and amazing working environment with best office surrounding and best leader to guide us with given targets

Productive and Fun Workspace

I'd suggest every beginner to experience working at Vodafone once in their career path. It is a good place to understand work ethics, develop personal skills and groom yourselves - no no particular trainings on that, the work culture itself is so sophisticated that you will learn. Thanks Vodafone for having me.

Pros

Food Coupons, Flexible Shifts

Cons

monotonous work profile

Best place to work

Atmosphere like you are in abroad at the Vodafone house Great management and people who always support you Easy to work with quality and with best hospitality with clear cafeteria food and the best cabins at work place You can work freely without any bourdon

Work culture

Work culture is good and every TL are supporting. And they are there for support in each phase of work level. I would recommend everyone to work here to learn how to communicate.

Working in a call center solving customer issues

Vodafone call centers are highly competitive with equal employee rewards. My duties included solving customer queries, helping them with bill payments and other issues.

Jobs at Vodafoneziggo

See more jobs

relax and fun work place, but not good for workaholicpeople.

in international process, I used to work in night shift and early morning shift only. team building and role of individual in the team I learned from there. Management is good, but not best. It can be better if they do some changes in it. culture is very friendly, but bossism is there.

Pros

highest night allowance

Cons

not good for workaholic people

Great Place to work and learn

My typical day involves having calls and meetings with different stakeholders(European) involving strategy development, troubleshooting issues, building KPIs and Quality parameters for different processes in Vodafone, driving various cross functional projects, working on various tools, reporting, program delivery etc. I have learnt a lot within organization be it project management skills, stakeholder management, being a subject matter expert for Ariba and Docusign, people management skills,problem solving, leadership etc. Management is good, ready to help in professional as well as personal growth. Workculture is great giving me a perfect balance of professional and personal space.The most enjoyable part of the job is that it gives you opportunities to learn and grow at the pace you want.

Good Workplace

Overall good experience, lots of things to learn, good management, good workplace culture, to work in different shifts was a bit harder, difficult to manage work-life balance

Working at Vodafone was good. I got lot to explore professionally and socially. It helped me grow my abilities like talking ability & risk taking abil

I liked the work culture at Vodafone. Management level was good and standard. I liked working in there though it was fast paced work but over all it was fun.

WIll get chance to join again i will

Good company . Good management . good culture .People are very supportive and helping nature . HR is very strong . Only concern the feedback form senior take wrong practice

Part time

Good to work on part time basis, learn skills as a student and prepares you for corporate culture. Training and development opportunities are very beneficial.

Working with the Vodafone was the best thing i can ever dreamt of. Entire workplace and team was very helpful and amazing people to work with. I will always recommend people working with them. I have learned a lot in the organisation. Professionalism at its best.

Flexible & Fun at workplace

Friendly work culture, transparency & adaptable to new changes every resource enjoy working with fun & team building activities. Provided training's to upgrade our skills. Overall it was fun & the awesome company to work.

Reporting and Processing

A day in which I enjoy working. Work culture, Responsibility. I believe, our management is one of the best. As it allows me to showcase my best of my telent. Work culture is one of the best as it allows me to do with flexibility When management not able to give decision. When I learn something new

It was good experience working with this company.

It was a good experience working with this company. I learned how to handle the frustrated customers and how to solve their issues. I learned patience level .Work culture,management is good in the company.

good environment

Nice experience with great team members and seniors .good training provided when needed. safety measures are been taken very nicely for the employees .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodafoneziggo