Vodafoneziggo logo

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Found 471 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,621 reviews

Good environment for job

I was third party employee to work with Vodafone I was cashier almost 4 year I was worked as a cashier in Vodafone store it was a great experience I learn lot of things

Great Place to Work

Vodafone Idea Ltd., is a great place to work. This stint gave me an opportunity to excel my professional as well as personal caliber. It was an honor working with this organization.

Pros

Professional work culture and mutual respect

Cons

Unhealthy competition in Telecom Sector affecting the job security in this field

Fun place

Extremely conducive work environment. One is allowed to own roles and deliver within timelines. Growth is good and a good place for any career stage. Compensation is awesome along with the benefits attached.

Produtive

Vodafone is a nice place to work. Good employee benefits. Team bonding culture. Employee centric organisation. Overall experience is good

Productive & fun place for work

Vodafone Intelligent Solutions is a good Organization with lots of opportunities to grow and build a career, there are so many LoBs to choose your dream job.

Good for first Job

This was my first job obviously in was not having experience with BPO i learned from here what is BPO and on daily basis interactions with customers likely more then 200 customers and with lot of queries learned lot of things here i would recommend for freshers to work here!

Productive and Fun Workspace

I'd suggest every beginner to experience working at Vodafone once in their career path. It is a good place to understand work ethics, develop personal skills and groom yourselves - no no particular trainings on that, the work culture itself is so sophisticated that you will learn. Thanks Vodafone for having me.

Pros

Food Coupons, Flexible Shifts

Cons

monotonous work profile

Good place to work. good career for beginners into telecom domain. Policies need to change. No proper hierarchy and regulations at work place. need more training modules for employees

Only suited for telecom domsin proffesionals

Only suited for telecom domsin proffesionals. NO job security. Management is immature and blames senior folks in the team for all mistakes even though onshore guys are responsible.

Pros

Good pay structure

Central Performance & Optimization Lead

It is good company to work with. I am working with it since last 5 years. Here work life is balanced and good opportunity to gro in professional career.

Jobs at Vodafoneziggo

See more jobs

Work culture

Work culture is good and every TL are supporting. And they are there for support in each phase of work level. I would recommend everyone to work here to learn how to communicate.

Challenging & employee friendly workplace

Learnt alot from my previous employer and I value every experience I have gained. Enjoyed the working in the Company - it was quiet challenging work place & they have a strong employee engagement activity.

Poor place to work

Very Stressful company to work in. No work life balance asdksdkl niahkldhaskl haisdjaskljdklas diasjhkldjas dklashkldhklasd haskdjlasdjklasndkl ashdklasdmasn

A Great place to work.

A great place to work, you can have worklife balance with ample amount of growth opportunity and learning. A great management team led by one of the best leader seen till date.

Good

It is a platform for me to upgrade myself with academically as we as professionally. Working environment is good enough to keep the employee to upgrade themselves

Good

Good company. Good quality of work and policies. Employee friendly. Provides good benefits and flexibility to employees. Recognizes talent and promotes it.

Part time

Good to work on part time basis, learn skills as a student and prepares you for corporate culture. Training and development opportunities are very beneficial.

Not recommended at this time for an experienced, but this is an opportunity for freshers. People who are new in the industry can work hard for the betterment of the situation Nothing seems to have great to expect for the career growth or future,as the situation remains the same for the last 2 years.

Work nature

Work nature at Vodafone company feels me secure and available for each time when family needed. But time passes we need to move on so constantly looking for new opportunities to give me satisfaction and valued of my knowledge

cv shortlisting, understood the working of recruitment, assisted in talent acquisition

The experience was pretty good got an insight about the hr department and different hr roles one performs. Having the opportunity to shortlist resumes, interviewing store managers then doing background and reference checks helped me to improve my hr skills.

Nice work experience with this company

Overall experience was good with this company so many things happen in all 7 years when I worked im happy to be part of this company and my previous boss was very friendly and give apportunity to grwo well thanks to everyone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafoneziggo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodafoneziggo