votiko

votiko Employee Reviews

I have worked in Votiko for 2 years as a customer service representative. Votiko is the best company, i can say. Votiko has a positive work environment. It is the best place to work in Navsari.
I've been working here for a few months and I honestly love the pace of this company. I haven't been overwhelmed not once since I've started working here. The Management are nice and very helpful to all of us.
I have worked as a CSR position in this company. It was great experience to work in this company. Good people, good work environment, Ethical business.
votiko is good place for work... what i found great thing about votiko that there is very good coordination collaboration and cooperation between employee and employer and also among employees...
I would recommend this place to all of those who are willing to work in BPO If you want to challenge yourself ,most welcome here And work with us. Thanks!
I am working at Votiko. I have found this place to be the most comfortable one to work in. They have a pleasant and friendly environment. Everyone is co-operative and always together...
There is so much to learm here. I am currently at Votiko and it has helped me develop a personality that makes me feel confident and energetic. One of the best place I have worked so far. . 🙂🙂🙂🙂
It is one of the best place I have worked. Really pleasant work environment. Everyone is friendly and co-operative. The work they do is good and we get to learn so many new things everyday.
It gives great opportunity in the field of BPO and provides good customer service. A very kind and friendly work environment. I had a great experience of working woth Votiko family.
Amazing place for career and personal development.. Its a great place to work. I have been working at votiko full-time (More than a year) Nice friendly environment..
assonate people Exciting work Welcoming environment Projects depend on the time of year creating nice variation Generous perks Collaborative Fun Average attitudes and poor performance isn't ignored
  1. Employee Reviews