VSB Engineering College

VSB Engineering College Employee Reviews in Karur, Tamil Nadu

Karur, Tamil Nadu7 reviews

The college is good for students

The college is good with admirable management who shows more interest towards students success and are keen in research. A good platform for students to get placed since it is TCS accredited college.

Learned lot to manage all situations

Willing to work in all fields with confidence to face the challenges. Capable to meet organizational requirements by putting my complete efforts. Need to get grown .

Work satisfaction

Satisfied in all aspects. It is very peaceful to working here and it is helpful for individual growth. It is very helpful to learn lot of things regarding academics.

Lecturer

Success of this college is having strict and string rules about discipline and care about student studies and mostly care about girls atmosphere. It is a good college for any sort of student to learn engineering and ethics and culture

Very Tortured Work

Very Worst Management. Tortures work Schedule. Very Very Very Worst. Unwanted Rules. Workers forced to done their personal jobs also.

Strict and demanding...

Tough and cumbersome. Work material was well analysed and studied. The management was strict and demanding. I had an edge over other co-workers. The hardest part of the job was to self analyse, understand the routine work affair and execute it well. The enjoyable part of the job was the level of knowledge I imbibed during its course.

Pros

Self assertaining

Cons

Nice Environment

nice colleagues learned many things my teaching skill was improved good management superb principal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VSB Engineering College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare VSB Engineering College with

VSB Engineering College reviews by location

Learn about VSB Engineering College in Karur, Tamil Nadu

• VSB Engineering College
  • Karur, Tamil Nadu
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?