Vydehi School of Excellence

Vydehi School of Excellence Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Feedback of the school

The school is lacking in professionalism and not structured in administration. Not enough learning and job satisfaction. Not proper heed is given to a subject teacher.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Unstructured work structure

Vydehi’s Idea of Inclusive Education is an Absolute Joke

I worked in Vydehi School of Excellence for a few months and it was the worst experience of my career. The only wonderful part about working there are the children. The management devalues your experience and the principal lacks a basic understanding of how counselling works. This school calls itself an inclusive school but their concept of education is nothing less than a joke.There is no job security. The management is more clueless than the students. The management hasn’t provided offer letter, ID cards, Bank Account Opening details, or even a decent Counselling Room.As a counsellor, they forced us to be the teaching faculty giving us 35-38 periods per week and expected us to observe students and counsel the ones in need. I’ve spent time counselling a child in the corridor because there’s no space and the management couldn’t even care less. The Principal, who is ideally supposed to be the most sensible person in the organisation, lacks basic understanding of how counselling sessions take place. She expects counsellors to take ten minute sessions for students or expects us to take four or three students at a time which is extremely impractical and non-sensical. On clarifying or psycho-educating her regarding these concerns, she seems to be dismissive, judgemental and inconclusive about solutions.The school spent months planning but still ended up with a mismanaged and highly chaotic transport system. The school forced teachers to attend calls from parents only to hear parents scream ruthlessly at teachers about the untimely schedule of the buses. Meanwhile the bus drivers -

Vydehi School of Excellence insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

It good they give team work

Vydehi school is really great work.they support for teacher and teacher also learn more things and peaceful work.they give more training for teacher also and principal ma'am is friendly with everyone.

Pros

Good teacher

Cons

Great teacher

highly diplomatic teachers and worst administration

The school has autistic, ADHD and normal children sitting in a class and hence teaching them is really a challenge. The hiring basis initially is on contract basis and there is no job gaurantee and the coordinators are so diplomatic that at any time, one may be asked to abstain from their duties Every work of a child like exhibition, chart work , etc has to be done by the teacher and the teacher is treated like a slave and no transportation is given for those stay backs. I got frustrated in this job and left it within 3 months of joining The only reason, I joined was good salary pack. Personal life is more important than salary

Pros

lots to learn as a teacher and will get to know more about how diplomatic can people be

Cons

several

Different Experience but good experience

I was working with MNC and because my son was small and there was no one to take care of him so I leave the job but then working in Kidzee interacting with small kids was good and as a Mother I got chance to learn a lot and the most important thing I learnt is to control my anger and have patience .

Pros

Suitable timing

good

Had a lovely and productive time with children. learnt a lot how to work as team. It has good memories. A place to shape our personality. Management think about their faculties.

Good Place to work and Learn

I have learned lot in this school.Culture , Freedom to work, Good Support From Management, had good co-workers, good Work Environment , Indoor and Outdoor grounds for all sports and Games.

Pros

Pickup and Drop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vydehi School of Excellence. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Vydehi School of Excellence with