W Design Studio

W Design Studio Employee Reviews

Fun loving work culture. Had a great time with the colleagues and boss. Found some of the great advancement in the Interior design field. good ones with.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Learning and good earnig in time

Good company for right candidate and a place t o laearn lot of th i mgs from designjng execution to boq and cordination with clients and vendors etc.

Pros

Many

Cons

For

Good work culture. Excelent learning culture

Culture, Given the importance of skills, the year-end appraisal process is amazing, obviously, pay too. Great culture. Great people. Everything else just falls in place.

Pros

Flexible timings. Good salary

Cons

Nothing. All good.

Stressful

The company was alright at first when I joined but things went south really fast, the stress as a fresher was intolerable and the pay was bad, it was a classic case of overworked and underpaid

productive, funn, long hours, not much appreciation, salary on time etc..

have worked here for a year...its a good space for freshers...not for seniors... its basically like a boot camp...u have to learn everything at a moments notice...n your out put has to be fast ... take out our CEO our work-space is the most fun and enjoyable.. otherwise the CEO gets grown people to shed tears every month.. late nights mandatory before submissions..doesn't have the corporate way of giving holiday.. also you get to work with high end office spaces..

Better but not best

Just like a fake company with fake employees working all day. Good salaries but with a price. Ton of work load, pressure and deadlines. Music plays all day to overcome the trauma, 2 times coffe servings delights the day.

Pros

Saturday halves, Surprise lunch, No delay in Salary

Cons

Pressure, Stupid boss, Deadlines.

a good learning experience

I was responsible for a lot of activities. It was a great learning experience. A strict leave policy was followed,sometimes making it very challenging to manage personal and professional life.

Productive and Fun workplace

It's a fun place to work at. It has good vibes spreading through it. The work done and out in is amazing and it's a great place to work at. I joined as a trainee and I learnt in this company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at W Design Studio?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at W Design Studio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

W Design Studio Reviews by Location