W3Global, Inc

W3Global, Inc Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Workable & learning company

Probably the best company I have come across in my career. I have been placed as a communications manager and to be frank the management gives me the complete freedom to make choices and decisions as far as my wing is considered. This is the best part of working for this company. When you have the chance of taking innovations and deciding, the results will be fruitful. This goodness of management will go a long way in fortifying the company and retaining the employees.

Pros

Flexible working hours, medical insurance, PF (higher contribution from the employer) cab facility for female employees

Cons

can add parents under insurance

Worst Management.

Worst work environment, Worst Management, Good pay, Worst HR, vast of Time. Hope less company. Maintaining very very less Employee's, Removing Employees continuously, NO One Employee worked for long time, making touchier.

Productive and fun workplace

Very nice place to work and good work environment apart form all these, we have a good management to support and encourage in all the situations there.

Horrible

Clueless ,endless and view-less work, will be forced to you to do that even you will be asked to work on your Off days. Company is very dynamic, there policies change within hour.

It is not well organized

Not well Organized, Politics played all the time, no proper support for functioning . Not allowed to think out of the box. No growth expected. False Promises. Low Pay.

W3Global

I Like the Company Because of the Wonderful Environment and Good Incentives Excellent Job work I Worked as a Recruiter for the Past 3 Years

Ask a question about working or interviewing at W3Global, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare W3Global, Inc with