Waste Management
Waste Management Employee Review

A great place to work

June 15, 2015
A great place to work, it is one of the fastest growing company in India. The work environment of the company is good. People feel proud to be part of company as company provides full support to their employees in professional front. It has cross the branches in the world. So, I have a good opportunity to show my talent.
December 23, 2020
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
No support from floor manager. Unsecured and stressful environment. People who join will think to leave organization in one or two months. Worst management I have ever worked with in my 8 yrs of experience.
Pros
Free Cab as per Admin panel
Cons
No cafeteria, cabs on specific route. A long list
Official response from Waste Management
March 16, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We value all feedback from our employees. We continually strive to ensure that our management is providing the best leadership to our teams. The key to our success is our people and we continue to make strikes in providing the best work experience possible.
May 14, 2020
Jr. Accountant (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Its a good company to work. It is having healthy environment for employees. No pressure , co- operative environment . Enough break time . And efficient working hours.
March 19, 2020
Director Information Technology (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Nothing special, It's how leaders make the culture. With growth reaching at stagnation, it's the one-upmanship that starts and can take the organization to new lows every day. Only the ones with long tongues survive / thrive