Waste Management logo
View all Waste Management reviews

Waste Management

Waste Management Employee Review

Good work environment

● Engaged business owners and stakeholders in various workshops to determine and document business and user requirements, process flow definitions, and functional specifications.

Worst Place to work

No support from floor manager. Unsecured and stressful environment. People who join will think to leave organization in one or two months. Worst management I have ever worked with in my 8 yrs of experience.

Pros

Free Cab as per Admin panel

Cons

No cafeteria, cabs on specific route. A long list

Official response from Waste Management

March 16, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We value all feedback from our employees. We continually strive to ensure that our management is providing the best leadership to our teams. The key to our success is our people and we continue to make strikes in providing the best work experience possible.

workplace culture

Its a good company to work. It is having healthy environment for employees. No pressure , co- operative environment . Enough break time . And efficient working hours.

Things do change with (Local) management

Nothing special, It's how leaders make the culture. With growth reaching at stagnation, it's the one-upmanship that starts and can take the organization to new lows every day. Only the ones with long tongues survive / thrive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waste Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,389