Waste Management logo
Waste Management
View all Waste Management reviews

Waste Management

Waste Management Employee Review

Im working in Small Scale company in Water and Waste Management.

My major responsibilities here include Defining treatment strategy for different kinds of inlet raw material, Designing process for waste water, water, solid waste treatment, Equipment selection, sizing and piping design for plants,Detailed engineering,Proposals preparation and other process & projects related documentation,Drawing Process Flow Diagrams, Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams. I daily work on Proposals for Sewage treatment plan, Effluent treatment plan for Slaughter House, for Sugar Industries ,etc. I also design the scheme for water treatment plant like Reverse Osmosis,Softener plants.

Pros

Got to learn new processes.

Cons

no more holidays except Sunday.

Worst Place to work

No support from floor manager. Unsecured and stressful environment. People who join will think to leave organization in one or two months. Worst management I have ever worked with in my 8 yrs of experience.

Pros

Free Cab as per Admin panel

Cons

No cafeteria, cabs on specific route. A long list

Official response from Waste Management

March 16, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We value all feedback from our employees. We continually strive to ensure that our management is providing the best leadership to our teams. The key to our success is our people and we continue to make strikes in providing the best work experience possible.

workplace culture

Its a good company to work. It is having healthy environment for employees. No pressure , co- operative environment . Enough break time . And efficient working hours.

Things do change with (Local) management

Nothing special, It's how leaders make the culture. With growth reaching at stagnation, it's the one-upmanship that starts and can take the organization to new lows every day. Only the ones with long tongues survive / thrive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waste Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,389