Waste Management
Waste Management Employee Review

Startup

January 8, 2013
It is a well funded start up in the field of recycling of MSW, seeking business in GCC & T&T. Small team, lot of travelling (which I like), there is a lot of potential in the business model but requires huge investments of money and time.
Pros
great potential in the business field
Cons
being a start up, it has no business at hand yet
December 23, 2020
Same location
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
No support from floor manager. Unsecured and stressful environment. People who join will think to leave organization in one or two months. Worst management I have ever worked with in my 8 yrs of experience.
Pros
Free Cab as per Admin panel
Cons
No cafeteria, cabs on specific route. A long list
Official response from Waste Management
March 16, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We value all feedback from our employees. We continually strive to ensure that our management is providing the best leadership to our teams. The key to our success is our people and we continue to make strikes in providing the best work experience possible.
May 14, 2020
Jr. Accountant (Current Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Its a good company to work. It is having healthy environment for employees. No pressure , co- operative environment . Enough break time . And efficient working hours.
March 19, 2020
Director Information Technology (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Nothing special, It's how leaders make the culture. With growth reaching at stagnation, it's the one-upmanship that starts and can take the organization to new lows every day. Only the ones with long tongues survive / thrive