Waste Management

Waste Management Job Security & Advancement reviews

very good challenging, a lot of learning options, working with less qualifies people and taking desired results. learning of management skills, lead a team of 500 people.
Pros
good exposure of statutory authorities, utilization of full skilss
Cons
dangerous, bad odor
No support from floor manager. Unsecured and stressful environment. People who join will think to leave organization in one or two months. Worst management I have ever worked with in my 8 yrs of experience.
Pros
Free Cab as per Admin panel
Cons
No cafeteria, cabs on specific route. A long list
Official response from Waste Management
March 16, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We value all feedback from our employees. We continually strive to ensure that our management is providing the best leadership to our teams. The key to our success is our people and we continue to make strikes in providing the best work experience possible.
Best in Indore to work in this company also the company has good management team to take care of the employee. work culture is nice, life balance between personnel and profession.
I have a good work experience. in waste management Carrier Growth path is well designed. Work culture is good in waste management.you can balance your personal life and professional life.
Friendly environment.Find dedicated to work.Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop.no politics.The most good part of the job is working with my colleagues and learning more from them.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
long working hours
A great place to work, it is one of the fastest growing company in India. The work environment of the company is good. People feel proud to be part of company as company provides full support to their employees in professional front. It has cross the branches in the world. So, I have a good opportunity to show my talent.
It is a well funded start up in the field of recycling of MSW, seeking business in GCC & T&T. Small team, lot of travelling (which I like), there is a lot of potential in the business model but requires huge investments of money and time.
Pros
great potential in the business field
Cons
being a start up, it has no business at hand yet